Add a Photo

By GOODY
#14 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Brighton, CO

These are my favorite hair bands. I have extremely thick hair and these are the only things that will hold my hair in a ponytail. One negative is they tend to stretch easy and get loose after a few wears.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Oroville, CA

Like the thickness of the hair tie but hate how easily they snap. I have to be careful how tight I put it on. I go through these so fast because they break or I lose them so I'm constantly buying more.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Hawthorne, CA

I like these and the variety of colors , but I give 3 stars because they are not that durable I have a lot of hair and snap half of this pack in the first use.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD

The one accessory I always have is a hair tie! If it isn't in my hair, it's on my wrist. I love Goody hair ties because they're so cheap and never get stuck in my hair.
Liz H.
Liz H.

These prevent my hair from getting pulled out of my head, but sometimes still do when I'm not careful. I like these and they hold up my long, thick hair most of the time in a ponytail or even in a bun. But after plenty of use, they sometimes break.
Analexis C.
Analexis C.

I really do appreciate that they create the elastics without the metals. I feel that the metal have an easier time breaking, and I also love that fact that the non-metal ones come in so many different sizes. Can't live without them!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Long-lasting even for thick hair like mine and work well but rip hair easily
Jacee M.
Jacee M.

These are my go-to hair ties! I use ones that match my hair color, they hold very well and don't hurt when I take it out at the end of the day. But as all hair ties will they do wear out after so many uses and eventually break. Good thing about these hair ties though is that they last a good amount of time for me!
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Howell, MI

These hair ties are my go-to for everyday use... in fact, I am using 2 right now! I really love the way that they hold my hair in place despite it being thin and soft :)
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Carey, OH

I absolutely LOVE these hair ties. Unlike the kind with metal clasps, these don't pull on ur hair and they don't break as easily either. I have yet to discover any hair ties that are better than these. P.S. I love these colors!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now