Add a Photo

By GOODY
#13 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Long-lasting even for thick hair like mine and work well but rip hair easily
Jacee M.
Jacee M.

These are my go-to hair ties! I use ones that match my hair color, they hold very well and don't hurt when I take it out at the end of the day. But as all hair ties will they do wear out after so many uses and eventually break. Good thing about these hair ties though is that they last a good amount of time for me!
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Howell, MI

These hair ties are my go-to for everyday use... in fact, I am using 2 right now! I really love the way that they hold my hair in place despite it being thin and soft :)
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Carey, OH

I absolutely LOVE these hair ties. Unlike the kind with metal clasps, these don't pull on ur hair and they don't break as easily either. I have yet to discover any hair ties that are better than these. P.S. I love these colors!
Brianna m.
Brianna m.

Goody hair accessories are always great! They leave a mark in your hair but that's with most ponytail holders! All in all good product
Jeri N.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM

Both of my daughters have long, thick hair and I can't buy anything else for them because they break. These are the only ones that don't break or get caught in their hair. Thinner ones tangle up the hair and break easily, these do not.
Cody G.
Cody G.
Natchitoches, LA

I like these rather than the hair tiws with clasps. These colors are pretty cute, although the color doesn't matter much.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Theses are so thick they hurt my hair and leave a big mark in it. Maybe because my hair is fine but these weren't that good.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.

I don't like cheap pony tails because lets be real they don't stretch well and break easily and goody has always been the best possible brand for hair ties. I do not think they are ungodly expensive and its not like there miracle workers but they hold my hair up better than cheap ones so it is worth it.
Terry L.
Terry L.
Brockton, MA

Never go without these hair ties. Its doesn't leave kinks and they are probably the best drugstore hair tie. The only problem is they do loosen up after couple of uses
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now