Add a Photo

By GOODY
#12 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Yanira D.
Yanira D.
Homestead, FL

Great for all of those that constantly pick up their hair, especially for little girls. the fact hat it doesn't have the metal makes it ouchless and doesn't cause your hair to get caught in it.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA

These bands are essential to my every day routine. I hate wearing my hair down so I use these bands every day to get my hair out of my face. They are affordable and easy to find in stores. My only complaint is that a lot of them can snap at the seam when you go to use them - but a pack usually has enough extras that it's not an issue.
Jessica h.
Jessica h.
central , sc

These hair elastics are a life saver! I have super long thick hair, and these elastics don't pull my hair out and keep my hair in my ponytail or bun all day.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH

The only hair tyes I use! Ouch less for your hair, no damage. Metal free is a must! Last forever as long as you don't lose them! Great for thick or thin hair of all types!
Jodi H.
Jodi H.
Polson, MT

I have three girls plus myself and we are a huge fan of goody products. We love the elastic bands simply because they are in fact "OUCHLESS" My young daughters don't squeal when I'm putting their hair in ponytails or for that matter taking them out! Great job Goody!
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Brighton, CO

These are my favorite hair bands. I have extremely thick hair and these are the only things that will hold my hair in a ponytail. One negative is they tend to stretch easy and get loose after a few wears.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Oroville, CA

Like the thickness of the hair tie but hate how easily they snap. I have to be careful how tight I put it on. I go through these so fast because they break or I lose them so I'm constantly buying more.
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville

The Ouchless Goody products are a life saver. I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type and they come in wonderful colors.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Hawthorne, CA

I like these and the variety of colors , but I give 3 stars because they are not that durable I have a lot of hair and snap half of this pack in the first use.
Liz H.
Liz H.

These prevent my hair from getting pulled out of my head, but sometimes still do when I'm not careful. I like these and they hold up my long, thick hair most of the time in a ponytail or even in a bun. But after plenty of use, they sometimes break.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol