Add a Photo

By GOODY
#14 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
melissa b.
melissa b.

I love these! They are better for your hair than the ones with the metal on them and they last for a really long time
Tanika L.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY

I must i love love these hair ties for a number of reasons one being no metal clasp attached to the hair tie so it will not be ripping out my hair . Second reason being the pretty cool colors you have one match different outfits and they are very sturdy for the people who may have thick curly hair like myself you know sometime putting it in a ponytail can be a hassle somi myself need something that hold my hair
Amy P.
Amy P.
Dalmatia, PA

It is hard to compare hair ties to each other because they tend to have a lot of similarities. However, the absence of the metal piece is nice to help avoid hair pulling. I do find that they stretch out pretty easily though, but maybe that's just me.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA

These are only hair bands I use and there great!! I never feel them pull my hair to much and they stay in place, I use them my mom, sister and niece there great for any one.
jessica c.
jessica c.

I am OBSESSED!!! I have thick really long hair and I can't live without these. Since there is no metal nothing gets caught in my hair, which also makes them ideal for sleeping. When I don't have one with me, I literally wan to chop my hair off. These are one of my must have items!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Racine, WI

I am obsessed with these kind of hair ties! These are the only ones I ever get! They are perfect for my hair. The only down fall is after some time they will snap and break, but what hair tie doesn't?
W S.
W S.

Great product and inexpensive, I have long hair, use them a lot, they last long so yes these I will buy again.
navry n.
navry n.

I use these everyday! They stay tight and rarely break. I like them because there is no metal clasp.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Clifton, Maine

I absolutely love most products from Goody. I literally live for these hair elastics. They a long lasting and work great with long, thick hair like mine. They have great stretch, are durable, and never becomes loose throughout the day.
Keenia S.
Keenia S.

These are a must have go to item for me. I buy them randomly as I feel that I can never have too many. These are good in a clutch situation where I may need to put my hair up. I have used and loved Goody products for many years, since I was a little girl. I will continue to buy their products and highly recommend them as well.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now