Add a Photo

By GOODY
#13 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Alejandra c.
Alejandra c.

I absolutely love these! They are amazing on having a tight grip and it holds my hair style all day!
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

These are the ONLY hair ties that work for my super thick super long hair!!! They don't snap when i try to put my hair up, they hold up my hair, and don't hurt at all. I'm a volleyball player so i have to have my hair up a lot and these keep my hair up after any practice. These hair ties are an absolute 5 in my book.
Kennedy N.
Kennedy N.
Russellville, AR

These are my favorite pony tail holders. They don't rip out your hair, and they're great to keep handy.
Candace C.
Candace C.
cedartown, GA

These things work great!!! They don't get stuck in my hair and they don't break as much! We love these! My hair is really think and they are perfect for me.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH

I like these much better than any hair ties with metal on them, they are less likely to hurt my head :) I also feel like they won't break as easily!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Love these hair ties. They don't pull or break my hair and very cheap. These are my go to pony tail holders.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Love these goody hair ties. They are the only ones I can wrap around my extra thick hair. They sometimes break but that's okay they are inexpensive and I have about a million floating around the house. They make good cat toys too
Fathima B.
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL

Great for making ponytail and buns..well sequired.I have these in just about every color! These work very well for someone like me with thick hair. They hold their shape well, and keep my hair nice and secured back! Love these pony tail holders!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Bedford, TX

Love this brand! I use these for all of my ponytail/updo styles. They never pull my hair or give me a headache which is what most other hair ties do to me. Plus they stay put! I hate having to constantly fix my ponytail and with these lovelies, I do not have to do that. Thumbs up!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA

Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now