Add a Photo

By GOODY
#14 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Tracy G.
Tracy G.

I have really thick hair and these are the only bands that hold my hair tight enough. They have gotten caught in my hair but because my hair is so long, I blame it on that. They also hold well during workouts too!
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
Harlingen, TX

I enjoy using these hair ties, I'm a nurse so I wear a pony tail every time I work. Nothing feels better then taking off your hair tie without your hair being pulled out. These product does that, pain free hair tie removal.
Karrin C.
Karrin C.

These are the only hair ties I will purchase. They go on easy and come out the exact same way. It takes them months of use before they start to stretch out. I am not sure how long it would take for on to break from usage as my kids love to steal them and then they get lost. I pick up packs of these on a monthly basis due to my kids losing them. I love this products durability and comfort and I will continue to purchase them in the future.
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Ringgold , Ga

These are my go to, when i do my daughters hair. They hVe extremely long thick hair and all other hair ties break
miranda s.
miranda s.
Canonsburg, PA

I have very thick hair and even though they break ever so often they never get caught in my hair like the ones with the metal elastics do,
Sha'Nita T.
Sha'Nita T.
Elmore, AL

These elastics have been SUPER instrumental in keeping my braids in perfect ponytails and buns. They grip firmly without them pulling my hair out!!
Marianne M.
Marianne M.
Windsor , Ontario

These hair elastics are my absolute favorite! They don't have the little metal piece on the elastic so my hair doesn't get knotted or ripped out. Also, they are so easy to use in a hurry and my hair never gets pulled out when I take the elastic out. I totally recommend to anyone with long hair or lots of hair.
Kennedy N.
Kennedy N.
Russellville, AR

These are my favorite pony tail holders. They don't rip out your hair, and they're great to keep handy.
jocelyn b.
jocelyn b.
Adrian, MI

These hairties are the best they are tight and will keep your hair in place when you are working out our doing whatever
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Montreal

I usually use these hair ties, I like them because they keep my hair in place. The bad thing is that after a while they lose strength. If you compare price Vs quality is a good as they are not expensive and come 17 units

Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now