Add a Photo

By GOODY
#14 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ

I refuse to use any other hair ties!! These are by far the best. They hold the hair in place for hours and hours. Love these. I have thousands!!!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

I have extremely thick hair so these really hold up to the challenge. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts so it's important to keep my hair out of my face. The only issue I have is that within a month or so, just from having had to hold my thick hair up, they start to lose a bit of elasticity. But I tend to rotate them so it works out.
Jacksonville, FL

Love, love, love no knots or tangles And I have kinky curly hair these are great for relaxed or natural hairstyles or just a quick ponytail
Aleashia J.
Aleashia J.
Aberdeen, MD

These are the only hair ties I use.I love that they don't have the metal piece on them it pulls your hair out so these are definitely my go to hair ties.
Vida A.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA

This brand is my top favorite for use on my pre-teen daughters thick hair. It holds her hair well in either a pony or high bun.
tami t.
tami t.
Santee, Ca

Love these pony tail holders, they help so much especially when I am excersizing or running errands. They definitely help with long lasting hold
Patricia  F.
Patricia F.
Lake City, FL

I love this product they don't break your hair and they stay in place and they come in all colors
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Only type of hair ties I use on my hair or my daughter's hair but it still does tend to get tangled in my hair, that could just be because I have curly hair though.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.

I have really thick hair and these are the only bands that hold my hair tight enough. They have gotten caught in my hair but because my hair is so long, I blame it on that. They also hold well during workouts too!
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
Harlingen, TX

I enjoy using these hair ties, I'm a nurse so I wear a pony tail every time I work. Nothing feels better then taking off your hair tie without your hair being pulled out. These product does that, pain free hair tie removal.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now