Add a Photo

By GOODY
#12 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
jocelyn b.
jocelyn b.
Adrian, MI

These hairties are the best they are tight and will keep your hair in place when you are working out our doing whatever
miranda s.
miranda s.
Canonsburg, PA

I have very thick hair and even though they break ever so often they never get caught in my hair like the ones with the metal elastics do,
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

These are the ONLY hair ties that work for my super thick super long hair!!! They don't snap when i try to put my hair up, they hold up my hair, and don't hurt at all. I'm a volleyball player so i have to have my hair up a lot and these keep my hair up after any practice. These hair ties are an absolute 5 in my book.
betty p.
betty p.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

These work amazingly, my daughter has super long hair which is very heavy normal hair ties can not hold up to it but these do with all pulling her hair out.
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Ringgold , Ga

These are my go to, when i do my daughters hair. They hVe extremely long thick hair and all other hair ties break
Tracy G.
Tracy G.

I have really thick hair and these are the only bands that hold my hair tight enough. They have gotten caught in my hair but because my hair is so long, I blame it on that. They also hold well during workouts too!
Vida A.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA

This brand is my top favorite for use on my pre-teen daughters thick hair. It holds her hair well in either a pony or high bun.
Jacksonville, FL

Love, love, love no knots or tangles And I have kinky curly hair these are great for relaxed or natural hairstyles or just a quick ponytail
MaryandMatt H.
MaryandMatt H.
Meredosia, IL

Love these, just wish they didn't wear out so fast. My daughter and I wear them daily and they are great, but we tend to stretch then out.
Kennedy N.
Kennedy N.
Russellville, AR

These are my favorite pony tail holders. They don't rip out your hair, and they're great to keep handy.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now