Add a Photo

By GOODY
#14 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA

I would be lost without a hair tie! I always have them on my wrist and my hair is up most days. These hair ties always keep my hair secure for long busy days!
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

Love that they made hair elastics without the metal... These are so needed in my life its insane. I almost always have one around my wrist just in case.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

These are my go to bands for pony's. They work great and are easy to use-they don't tear my hair and slip smoothly over for different styles.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA

Love these bands for my hair they hold extra good and don't rip my hair out like others only con is that they do stretch out over time
Chantal S.
Chantal S.
McLennan , Alberta

Lol I live my life with a hair tie on my wrist hahah I have long thick hair. And and it's a lot of the time up in a ponytail
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

These work like a charm always a girl go to favorite hair tie in my home I have them my farm handbag very convenient
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I love these hair ties! Goody hair ties have been and always will be the only hair ties that I will use.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL

These are the only type of hair ties I ever buy. They never pull your hair out but they rarely leave creases in your hair. They can break sometimes but at least they only cost like $4.
Mica W.
Mica W.
Norman, OK

The only problem with these is that they seem to disappear! Lol. These are the best and most cost-effective choice for longer hair. No metal means less tearing.
Monica B.
Monica B.

I got this in the target beauty box and I love these hair ties. They are strong and stretch enough to fit my hair. I have thick hair so I need a good hair tie in order to feel like my hair is secure.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now