Add a Photo

By GOODY
#12 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA

Love these bands for my hair they hold extra good and don't rip my hair out like others only con is that they do stretch out over time
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

These work like a charm always a girl go to favorite hair tie in my home I have them my farm handbag very convenient
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I love these hair ties! Goody hair ties have been and always will be the only hair ties that I will use.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL

These are the only type of hair ties I ever buy. They never pull your hair out but they rarely leave creases in your hair. They can break sometimes but at least they only cost like $4.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.

These are my go to bands for pony's. They work great and are easy to use-they don't tear my hair and slip smoothly over for different styles.
Mica W.
Mica W.
Moore, OK

The only problem with these is that they seem to disappear! Lol. These are the best and most cost-effective choice for longer hair. No metal means less tearing.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA

Love that they made hair elastics without the metal... These are so needed in my life its insane. I almost always have one around my wrist just in case.
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
Harlingen, TX

I enjoy using these hair ties, I'm a nurse so I wear a pony tail every time I work. Nothing feels better then taking off your hair tie without your hair being pulled out. These product does that, pain free hair tie removal.
Sha'Nita T.
Sha'Nita T.
Elmore, Al

These elastics have been SUPER instrumental in keeping my braids in perfect ponytails and buns. They grip firmly without them pulling my hair out!!
HEATHER S.
HEATHER S.
Hineston, LA

We can never have too many of these, right!?!? I use these everyday of my life. They're durable and don't tear my hair.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol