Add a Photo

By GOODY
#14 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Rosiree G.
Rosiree G.

Perfect to make us any type of hairstyle, are resistant and do not break withstand any type of hair and the colors are precious, easy to use and very useful
HEATHER S.
HEATHER S.
Hineston, LA

We can never have too many of these, right!?!? I use these everyday of my life. They're durable and don't tear my hair.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux

I usually use these hair ties, I like them because they keep my hair in place. The bad thing is that after a while they lose strength. If you compare price Vs quality is a good as they are not expensive and come 17 units

Karrin C.
Karrin C.

These are the only hair ties I will purchase. They go on easy and come out the exact same way. It takes them months of use before they start to stretch out. I am not sure how long it would take for on to break from usage as my kids love to steal them and then they get lost. I pick up packs of these on a monthly basis due to my kids losing them. I love this products durability and comfort and I will continue to purchase them in the future.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

I have extremely thick hair so these really hold up to the challenge. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts so it's important to keep my hair out of my face. The only issue I have is that within a month or so, just from having had to hold my thick hair up, they start to lose a bit of elasticity. But I tend to rotate them so it works out.
Candace C.
Candace C.
cedartown, GA

These things work great!!! They don't get stuck in my hair and they don't break as much! We love these! My hair is really think and they are perfect for me.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

These are the ONLY hair ties that work for my super thick super long hair!!! They don't snap when i try to put my hair up, they hold up my hair, and don't hurt at all. I'm a volleyball player so i have to have my hair up a lot and these keep my hair up after any practice. These hair ties are an absolute 5 in my book.
jocelyn b.
jocelyn b.
Adrian, MI

These hairties are the best they are tight and will keep your hair in place when you are working out our doing whatever
Sha'Nita T.
Sha'Nita T.
Elmore, AL

These elastics have been SUPER instrumental in keeping my braids in perfect ponytails and buns. They grip firmly without them pulling my hair out!!
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
Harlingen, TX

I enjoy using these hair ties, I'm a nurse so I wear a pony tail every time I work. Nothing feels better then taking off your hair tie without your hair being pulled out. These product does that, pain free hair tie removal.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now