Add a Photo

By GOODY
#14 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Shirley S.
Shirley S.

My favorite hairbands of all time. I have darker hair so I've always bought the black colored ones and I can easily go through a pack of 24 in one week and that because I'll always lose it. There is always one around my wrist as well. Since having a daughter we go through each pack like water but I get the girly colors like pink for her.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Drexel Hill, PA

These are cool, and though on this site it says they're $3.39, I seen them usually for around $5 and that's why I don't usually buy them.
Tarra M.
Tarra M.
Munford, TN

They are the best! I always buy them over anything else. The price is also reasonable.
If you have sensitive hair than this is for you!! Tight pony tail or lose pony tail this product dose not pull your hair out!! If you don't own this product than get it, it works and says what it really dose!!!!
Yvette L.
Yvette L.

Love these! I stock up every time I go to the store. Carry them wherever I go! Never know when your going to need one ;)
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Somerset, KY

Love these! They stay in my hair well and I love how they have different colors to choose from!
Kena D.
Kena D.
Santa Fe, NM

I use these on my girls. I like how they don't tangle in hair because my daughter's have long hair.
Tawain G.
Tawain G.
avon park, fl

THE GOODY PONYTAILS ARE A GREAT BRAND TO USE. VERY EASY, DIFFERENT COLOR AND ALSO A BIG AMOUNT IS IN THE PACKAGE AS YOU BUY ONE PACK. THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS BRAND.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA

Love these I would recommend these to anyone, i cant stand the metal pieces in hair bands they get stuck in your hair and with these u can just take them out of your hair without a worry in the world!
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville

The Ouchless Goody products are a life saver. I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type and they come in wonderful colors.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now