Add a Photo

By GOODY
#12 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
Tawain G.
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL

THE GOODY PONYTAILS ARE A GREAT BRAND TO USE. VERY EASY, DIFFERENT COLOR AND ALSO A BIG AMOUNT IS IN THE PACKAGE AS YOU BUY ONE PACK. THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS BRAND.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA

Love these I would recommend these to anyone, i cant stand the metal pieces in hair bands they get stuck in your hair and with these u can just take them out of your hair without a worry in the world!
HEATHER S.
HEATHER S.
Hineston, LA

We can never have too many of these, right!?!? I use these everyday of my life. They're durable and don't tear my hair.
Karrin C.
Karrin C.

These are the only hair ties I will purchase. They go on easy and come out the exact same way. It takes them months of use before they start to stretch out. I am not sure how long it would take for on to break from usage as my kids love to steal them and then they get lost. I pick up packs of these on a monthly basis due to my kids losing them. I love this products durability and comfort and I will continue to purchase them in the future.
Candace C.
Candace C.
cedartown, GA

These things work great!!! They don't get stuck in my hair and they don't break as much! We love these! My hair is really think and they are perfect for me.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

These are the ONLY hair ties that work for my super thick super long hair!!! They don't snap when i try to put my hair up, they hold up my hair, and don't hurt at all. I'm a volleyball player so i have to have my hair up a lot and these keep my hair up after any practice. These hair ties are an absolute 5 in my book.
jocelyn b.
jocelyn b.
Adrian, MI

These hairties are the best they are tight and will keep your hair in place when you are working out our doing whatever
Sha'Nita T.
Sha'Nita T.
Elmore, Al

These elastics have been SUPER instrumental in keeping my braids in perfect ponytails and buns. They grip firmly without them pulling my hair out!!
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
Harlingen, TX

I enjoy using these hair ties, I'm a nurse so I wear a pony tail every time I work. Nothing feels better then taking off your hair tie without your hair being pulled out. These product does that, pain free hair tie removal.
Aleashia J.
Aleashia J.
Aberdeen, MD

These are the only hair ties I use.I love that they don't have the metal piece on them it pulls your hair out so these are definitely my go to hair ties.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol