Add a Photo

By GOODY
#13 in Hair Ties & Clips
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Photos (2)
carolina s.
carolina s.

Great hair ties. I have been using these hair ties for years and they last such a long time. A pack of 8 lasts me for the whole year and it is usually because I lend them out or I lose them. I haven't had one hair tie break on me!

It is pretty pricey at the pharmacy stores- around$6 for a pack of 8. But considering they last me the whole year, they are a buy.
Justyne D.
Justyne D.

These are my favorite hair ties to use! they have other colors that blend with hair better for us older gals who don't like the bright colors. The no metal on the hairties is also a great idea! there isn't any metal for hair to get caught on and to pull out strands. Love these!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Valencia, CA

These are the best hair ties I've ever found! I have thick hair which is hard to contain, and I often break hair ties within a few uses. These hair ties stay strong for a long time and work super well for any type of hair I've tried to use them with. They're great.
Donna O.
Donna O.
Alstead, NH

These are the only and I mean ONLY hair-ties that I purchase. I always have one with me and carry one in my purse. I am very satisfied with them. They are definitely worth every cent and you can get them anywhere, which is super convenient. Way to go Goody!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR

I have been using these hair bands for so many years now and they always hold my hair back for me so well and I am one of those sensitive people when it comes to my hair and head areas these are so comfy and supportive will always LOVE them
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH

I love these smaller pack of hair ties. I keep a pack in my desk at work, a pack in my purse, a pack in my tanning bag, my beach bag, etc. I have a lot of bags. lol. But they are great & I love them.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Norman, OK

Love these! I have thin hair and these hold my hair! Normally my hair will slip out but with these. They offer great colors from teal, pink, white, orange, to basic black.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

These hair ties are the best! They don't slip out of my hair and don't pull like some other hair ties do. They're also very durable and come in a great variety of colors!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
long beach, ca

Works great I was tired of does hair bands with the metal thing on them always pulling my hair .these are great and they are easy to remove without pulling ur hair
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA

I would be lost without a hair tie! I always have them on my wrist and my hair is up most days. These hair ties always keep my hair secure for long busy days!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL

Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
jenny b.

Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL

Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA

Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI

I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Join Now