Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 17 CT uploaded by Stephanie G.Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 17 CT uploaded by Talissa G.

BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc. see more...

• "I stock up every time I go to the store." in 1 review
  • "I have super long thick hair, and these elastics don't pull my hair out and keep my hair in my ponytail or bun all day. " in 1 review
  • "Love these I would recommend these to anyone, i cant stand the metal pieces in hair bands they get stuck in your hair and with these u can just take them out of your hair without a worry in the world!" in 1 review
Karrin C.
Waycross, GA
These are the only hair ties I will purchase. They go on easy and come out the exact same way. It takes them months of use before they start to stretch out. I am not sure how long it would take for on to break from usage as my kids love to steal them and then they get lost. I pick up packs of these on a monthly basis due to my kids losing them. I love this products durability and comfort and I will continue to purchase them in the future.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
I must i love love these hair ties for a number of reasons one being no metal clasp attached to the hair tie so it will not be ripping out my hair . Second reason being the pretty cool colors you have one match different outfits and they are very sturdy for the people who may have thick curly hair like myself you know sometime putting it in a ponytail can be a hassle somi myself need something that hold my hair
Dani H.
Valencia, CA
These are the best hair ties I've ever found! I have thick hair which is hard to contain, and I often break hair ties within a few uses. These hair ties stay strong for a long time and work super well for any type of hair I've tried to use them with. They're great.
Donna T.
Alstead, NH
These are the only and I mean ONLY hair-ties that I purchase. I always have one with me and carry one in my purse. I am very satisfied with them. They are definitely worth every cent and you can get them anywhere, which is super convenient. Way to go Goody!
Shirley S.
My favorite hairbands of all time. I have darker hair so I've always bought the black colored ones and I can easily go through a pack of 24 in one week and that because I'll always lose it. There is always one around my wrist as well. Since having a daughter we go through each pack like water but I get the girly colors like pink for her.
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
These bands are essential to my every day routine. I hate wearing my hair down so I use these bands every day to get my hair out of my face. They are affordable and easy to find in stores. My only complaint is that a lot of them can snap at the seam when you go to use them - but a pack usually has enough extras that it's not an issue.
Keenia S.
These are a must have go to item for me. I buy them randomly as I feel that I can never have too many. These are good in a clutch situation where I may need to put my hair up. I have used and loved Goody products for many years, since I was a little girl. I will continue to buy their products and highly recommend them as well.
Jacee M.
These are my go-to hair ties! I use ones that match my hair color, they hold very well and don't hurt when I take it out at the end of the day. But as all hair ties will they do wear out after so many uses and eventually break. Good thing about these hair ties though is that they last a good amount of time for me!
carolina s.
Great hair ties. I have been using these hair ties for years and they last such a long time. A pack of 8 lasts me for the whole year and it is usually because I lend them out or I lose them. I haven't had one hair tie break on me!

It is pretty pricey at the pharmacy stores- around$6 for a pack of 8. But considering they last me the whole year, they are a buy.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I have been using these hair bands for so many years now and they always hold my hair back for me so well and I am one of those sensitive people when it comes to my hair and head areas these are so comfy and supportive will always LOVE them
Meghan C.
Homestead, FL
Does this get stuck to your hair?
jenny b.
Can they hold really thick hair and not break
Mercedes g.
Jacksonville, FL
Does these come in more vibrant colors? Like purple, pink, blue for orange??
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Where can I find a large packet, I usually can find only a 15 pct. set?
DeAnna C.
Detroit, MI
I love these, I swear I hoard them! I have at least 5 hanging from the knobs in my car, some in my work desk, coat pockets & makeup bags. I always have some on me. I've tried other brands but NOTHING stands up to the durability of Goody. My hair is almost hip length & extra thick and wavy but I only need 1 band to hold it up comfortably. I am so in love with these things. Best invention ever lol

Amazon