Add a Photo

By GOODY
#170 in Hair Accessories
Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
These are the best hair ties. I love that there is no metal to get stuck in my hair. I have very thick hair and they are tight at first, but once they stretch out they are the perfect size. I like that they offer multiple colors so you can find a shade to match your hair. They also come in a large pack so you can inevitably lose some.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Lake Charles, LA
My favorite hair bands by far! The price can't be beat either. They last for a long time with out pulling apart and you get a boat load when you buy them. I use this product daily. I would suggest this product to anyone who wears their hair in a ponytail. They also don't get tangled in your hair either.
Karina A.
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
They work really well at first, but then they start to stretch and get really big. I have thick hair that's really heavy and the hair ties always break because of it. My hair won't stay up very long either with them.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Melrose Park, IL
Love them! They keep my hair up all day! I did find that they do start to stretch a little and become too big, but I solve that by just leaving them for a few days and they shrink right back!
Kayli E.
Kayli E.
These are very good hair ties. They don't snag or pull out my hair. I can leave them in all day and my hair stay up the way I put it. And they are very affordable.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
These are great! They keep your hair together all day and the colors can make a boring pony tail more exciting. Personally, I use the black ones when I go to work, so I tend to buy more of black elastics. However, this pack would be great for kids. I love these and how they don't have metal so your hair doesn't get caught and snag!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
These are very nice not having metal to snap on me when they break putting in my hair....buts it's just that, they seem to break if I'm not very careful and stretch them out by wearing them a few times. I do have very thick hair so this may be why. Overall I do like these once I wear them a few times.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Bonney Lake, WA
Best hair ties. They don't get caught in your hair. Plus they're in fun colors and neutrals.
Marilu Q.
Marilu Q.
Salinas, CA
I always buy these, they are my favorite. they hold on tight and wont rip... So cheap and great quality also does not pull your hair when pulling of. I get mine at Walmart i think its like less that $3.. great product overall
Kay A.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I have extremely thick, coarse, curly hair and have found that these are the only ones that will hold my hair other than clips. Since they don't have the metal connecting them, they don't tangle and pull my hair. These are the ONLY ones I have found that I can wear.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Davenport, IA
How can these ties really be considered och less if there still pulling your hair???
Monique F.
Monique F.
They hold the hair wonderfully well and do not pull the hair.