BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc. see more...

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 17 CT
  • "Only downside is eventually the elastic inside will break or become disconnected, and the hair ties will stretch out quite a bit." in 3 reviews
  • "Since there is no metal in elastic it is gentle and comfortable hold.However since I have thick hair I find that these hair ties break very easy." in 3 reviews
  • "I use these for both mine and my daughters hair all the time." in 1 review
  • "They are wonderful, strong hold and no tangled bits of hair to deal with when removing." in 1 review
  • "They do sometimes pull, but I think that's just how my hair is, it gets tangled so easy!" in 1 review
Crystal M.
Bolivar, MO
These are very nice not having metal to snap on me when they break putting in my hair....buts it's just that, they seem to break if I'm not very careful and stretch them out by wearing them a few times. I do have very thick hair so this may be why. Overall I do like these once I wear them a few times.
Marilu Q.
Salinas, CA
I always buy these, they are my favorite. they hold on tight and wont rip... So cheap and great quality also does not pull your hair when pulling of. I get mine at Walmart i think its like less that $3.. great product overall
Amy Y.
Lake Charles, LA
My favorite hair bands by far! The price can't be beat either. They last for a long time with out pulling apart and you get a boat load when you buy them. I use this product daily. I would suggest this product to anyone who wears their hair in a ponytail. They also don't get tangled in your hair either.
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
There's no question about it, Goodie makes the best scrunchies/elastics. They won't pop on you especially if you have thick hair. Also, because they don't have the metal on it, you don't have to worry about it tugging on your hair. This is a no brainer...get them!
Chelsie H.
These are great! They keep your hair together all day and the colors can make a boring pony tail more exciting. Personally, I use the black ones when I go to work, so I tend to buy more of black elastics. However, this pack would be great for kids. I love these and how they don't have metal so your hair doesn't get caught and snag!
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
These are the best hair ties. I love that there is no metal to get stuck in my hair. I have very thick hair and they are tight at first, but once they stretch out they are the perfect size. I like that they offer multiple colors so you can find a shade to match your hair. They also come in a large pack so you can inevitably lose some.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
I have thin hair, but a lot of it. These always hold my hair all day. They do sometimes pull, but I think that's just how my hair is, it gets tangled so easy! These are so much better than the ones with the metal I used to use. I like using the ones that match my hair color.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I have extremely thick, coarse, curly hair and have found that these are the only ones that will hold my hair other than clips. Since they don't have the metal connecting them, they don't tangle and pull my hair. These are the ONLY ones I have found that I can wear.
Casey P.
These don't hold my hair at all. It always falls out. I have thick coarse hair which is hard to take care of, and these are really annoying because I have to keep redoing my pony tail all day when I wear them.
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
They work really well at first, but then they start to stretch and get really big. I have thick hair that's really heavy and the hair ties always break because of it. My hair won't stay up very long either with them.
Brittney C.
Davenport, IA
How can these ties really be considered och less if there still pulling your hair???
Monique F.
They hold the hair wonderfully well and do not pull the hair.