2 colors available

BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc. see more...

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 17 CT
  • "Since there is no metal in elastic it is gentle and comfortable hold.However since I have thick hair I find that these hair ties break very easy." in 3 reviews
  • "Only downside is eventually the elastic inside will break or become disconnected, and the hair ties will stretch out quite a bit." in 3 reviews
  • "I use these for both mine and my daughters hair all the time." in 1 review
  • "They are wonderful, strong hold and no tangled bits of hair to deal with when removing." in 1 review
  • "They do sometimes pull, but I think that's just how my hair is, it gets tangled so easy!" in 1 review
Monique P.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
These are the best hair ties. I love that there is no metal to get stuck in my hair. I have very thick hair and they are tight at first, but once they stretch out they are the perfect size. I like that they offer multiple colors so you can find a shade to match your hair. They also come in a large pack so you can inevitably lose some.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Lake Charles, LA
My favorite hair bands by far! The price can't be beat either. They last for a long time with out pulling apart and you get a boat load when you buy them. I use this product daily. I would suggest this product to anyone who wears their hair in a ponytail. They also don't get tangled in your hair either.
Karina A.
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
They work really well at first, but then they start to stretch and get really big. I have thick hair that's really heavy and the hair ties always break because of it. My hair won't stay up very long either with them.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Melrose Park, IL
Love them! They keep my hair up all day! I did find that they do start to stretch a little and become too big, but I solve that by just leaving them for a few days and they shrink right back!
Kayli E.
Kayli E.
These are very good hair ties. They don't snag or pull out my hair. I can leave them in all day and my hair stay up the way I put it. And they are very affordable.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair bands! I have thick hair and these hold my hair. I love all the Colts and it does not pull hair.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only hairties I use! they don't pull on your hair and rip it out, perfect for kids and how fussy they are
Mika R.
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's no question about it, Goodie makes the best scrunchies/elastics. They won't pop on you especially if you have thick hair. Also, because they don't have the metal on it, you don't have to worry about it tugging on your hair. This is a no brainer...get them!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
These are very nice not having metal to snap on me when they break putting in my hair....buts it's just that, they seem to break if I'm not very careful and stretch them out by wearing them a few times. I do have very thick hair so this may be why. Overall I do like these once I wear them a few times.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
These are okay. With me that I have extremely thick and heavy hair so it is hard to find hair ties thatvwikl hold my hair up with lit me having to constantly ajust my hair. These are okay
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Davenport, IA
How can these ties really be considered och less if there still pulling your hair???
Monique F.
Monique F.
They hold the hair wonderfully well and do not pull the hair.