Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 17 CT uploaded by Irene G.

BY GOODY #74 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
17 pc. see more...

• How many times can you wrap them around your ponytail?11 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 17 CT
  • "My go to when I need hair ties, since I was a child and gifted with the genetics of having thick hair, it is hard to find elastic bands for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and although these are probably the best I have found, I am still disappointed that they break so easily and so quick. " in 2 reviews
  • "i received a sample pack of these over the summer..i have long hair and these work great ..easy to remove without breaking and yanking out your hair." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend them" in 1 review
Diana A.
I really love using these elastics for my hair. I love the fact that there are no metal pieces on them meaning that they would not get so tangled. My hair still does get tangled in the elastics but that is probably just because I have curly hair.
Lillie G.
Pharr
I love these! I have curly hair and these are able to hold it all in place! Unfortunately, there's always a few in every pack that is too small and busts easily! Other than that, they're great!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
These are my favorite elastics, hands down. I can usually wear the same one for a week or two before it snaps or just gets too stretched out. I buy mine at the local drugstore but you can pretty much get them anywhere. I've even seen them sold in a gas station. They're so useful to keep around for bad hair days or any day you just don't want to. When they're very new, never been worn, I can wrap them 2-3 times to get good hold. Once they stretch out it can go up to 4 times.
Irene G.
I love these hair ties. I just wish I would stop loosing them so I wouldn't have to constantly be buying them. But they're great, no metal so it doesn't hurt when you do put your hair up. Doesn't break or loosen, which is a plus especially when working out. I don't buy any other brand of hair ties ever.
Courtney V.
Sewickley, PA
These are my go-to hair ties. I have yet to find better and the price is just right. I do have very thick hair and a lot of it, so I am disappointed in how quickly and easily they can snap but I have found that there's only a couple of duds per pack! Typically if stretch them gently before the first use, they are less likely to snap. Even still, they don't snag or hurt me ever and considering how much I put them through, they withstand the wear!
Rose C.
Tampa, FL
I do like these once they are broken in. For the price they are quite good quality, but I would watch out when you stretch them out at first, they have been liable to snap for me! But overall, I like these bands a lot, they are really good for think hair and once they are stretched out they lat a while.
Vicki W.
I love these hair ties because they keep my hair up comfortably without any pain or leaving any awkward bends. I have slightly thicker hair and these are my go to! I always have them stashed in my bag or on my wrist for on the go! They do stretch and eventually break over time, but they're so affordable I don't mind buying new ones. I usually lose them before they break anyway!
Elliott S.
Lubbock, TX
I have EXTREMELY thick and unruly hair. These elastics are the only ones I use. They don't damage your hair, and don't cause a fight when trying to pull them out of your hair, even after sleeping with your hair up. The only downside is that because my hair's so thick, they don't last as long as I'd like them to. Other than that, they're great!
Courtney F.
These are my favorite hair ties. I like that they do not have a little metal piece. They are very good for think hair and have a good stretch without getting to use. These come at a very good price., and I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Amanda V.
Salem, MA
Good ole basic drugstore hair ties, that won't rip your hair out or add to breakage. I've used these for years. No slipping and double up easily. Not so pricey that you'll cry if you lose them all in a week like I do!
Kaycee T.
Highlands Ranch, CO
How many times can you wrap them around your ponytail?

back