Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 14 CT uploaded by Richelle L.Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 14 CT uploaded by Amelia S.

BY GOODY #68 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 elastic.
14 pc. see more...

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 14 CT
  • "I love these hair ties because they don't break easily, unlike other brands where if you stretch them straight out of the package, they will break on you." in 4 reviews
  • "these are great but I lose them all the time and after a while they break but that might just be because of my thick hair" in 2 reviews
  • "I have super thick curly hair and goody is a wonderful brand, holds my hair all day and never gets stuck in it. " in 1 review
  • "All the other ones would pull out about 20 or more hairs every time I removed them." in 1 review
  • "I always have one in my wrist to pull my long hair back." in 1 review
alexa n.
I have super thick curly hair. These are the only ONLY hair ties that will hold my hair. They dont get stuck in my curly hair. I can tie my hair as tight as i need to and they dont break. I use them every day. The best thing is they are great quality yet very affordable.
Christina K.
Royal Oak, MI
These are my favorite hair ties, they don't hurt but hold my hair in place during workouts. They don't stretch out easily or break. I use these almost every day. When I lose them which I often do they are easy to get at any CVS or Target and many other stores.
Kelly B.
I have fine hair that's neither thin nor thick. These hold my hair back so well, and they last for a really long time. I never have to worry about them stretching too far, and snapping, which is an issue I always used to have with hair-ties that had metal on them. These never rip out of my hair, either, so I guess the "ouchless" claim is true. Definitely recommend for the price.
Sabrina H.
Faribault, Mn
I usually buy the thin version of this in black. they are simple, stretchy and affordable. Come in a large package for an inexpensive price. And they don't look tacky if you have one left on your wrist. Recently I picked up a package of the thicker ones in both black and the blonde toned ones. The blondes match my hair well. My only complaint is they are pretty stiff at first and it takes quite a while for them to break in and loosen up. Seems like the thicker ones pull on my hair more and cause breakage
Alyssa H.
I have very thick, long, and heavy hair but these keep my high ponytails up for awhile! They are comfortable in my hair and don't tug and pull like some can. I have to put my hair up for work (waitress) and I never have to adjust my hair, even during my 10 hour closing shifts. My only complaint is that they stretch out very easily and they break pretty easily. But maybe thats just my hair!
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
To be honest, they're not my favorite hair ties. They don't have metal but they have a visible seam. My problem is that they're rather "tight" and don't stretch easily, I prefer something more stretchy. Because they're so tight they break fairly quickly. On the other hand, they're not pricey and are sold everywhere so that's still a good option.
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
These are the only ponytails that I buy. I have dark brown hair and the brown ponytails match perfectly so that no one can see it when its in my hair. It also doesn't leave a crease in my hair where the ponytail was and they are also very stretchy so you don't have a loose ponytail in your hair.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
These are pretty good hair ties and hold up even with my thick hair. They're reasonably priced and come in a variety of colors (I have green hair so I like that they come in bright colors!). My only complaint is that they're a little tight on my wrist, but they loosen up a bit over time.
Jamie P.
Arlington, TX
These hair ties are great and very durable. I love that they are good quality and very stretchy where they won't break easily. I use them often on my 3 year olds very thick, curly hair and they have lasted me a while. I would buy again and I highly recommend them.
Sarah H.
Buford, GA
These are the only type of hair ties I buy and I think they are really great quality. i usually get these from Walmart. I think these work great on all hair colors and I recommend them to all my friends. I will be buying these again for sure, they are very nice.