Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: With SmartStretch core No-metal elastics America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10936

Does this hold you hair really good?
I have super long and thick hair do these strech good?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics!
Product Highlights
I go through so many of these ouchless hair ties I have no idea where these things end up but definitely a staple in my hair regimen in reviews
I have thick hair so I wanted some hair ties that would actually keep my hair back and inplace without being too tight or too loose, they don't rip.in reviews
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
These are durable hair ties with a good thickness. They have a strong elasticity. I like to pull my hair back tightly so I feel like it's secure. These are long lasting and have stayed clean.
Becky A.
Camp Hill, PA
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics uploaded by Becky A.
Who doesn’t need lots of hair ties? With long curly hair these do really well! I love the variety of colors. And they are easy to pull out of your hair and Affordable!
La Toya S.
Santa Teresa, NM
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics uploaded by La Toya S.
These hair ties don’t last very long. They also tangle my hair where the hair ties are fused together. Or they snap when I tie up my hair .
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics uploaded by Tessa F.
I have tried many brands and goody is definitely my favorite. One of the pictures is comparing it to another brand that I bought at the same time. You can tell how misshapped the competition gets. They may look like their starting to twist up but they hold their shape very strong and don't take a bunch of hair when you take them out.
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
These hair bands really work well with long thick hair. These have no metal on them so you don't have to worry about damage to your hair. This brand is affordable at Wal-mart. They have a huge selection of Goody brand products. Yes I would recommend this to my co-workers and friends and family Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics
Sue M.
Valrico, Fl.
I have long hair and , yes, I use this product., so I know it is a great product. They are strong and don't break. Also, my grandaughter that lives with me has enough hair for 3 people. IT'S GORGEOUS AND SHE USES THEM ALSO !! She might stretch them, but never breaks !!!
Jasmine T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I never leave the house without my Goody's ponytails! My hair is thick and long and I often find it hard to find something that holds my hair in place without the pulling and the tugging. These have been my go to for the last year! They are perfect. I would recommend to anyone struggling to tame a head full of hair!
Heather M.
Fayetteville, NC
It's starting to get warmer here in the South and that means my hair will be in a pony tail more often.....These Goody hair elastics are my go to when I need to pull up all this hair in a hurry... #SpringBeautyTrends #Contest
Angela V.
Between myself and my two daughters, these are absolutely necessary in our hair care routine. I've always got a couple in my purse, the diaper bag and the glovebox. You never know when you'll need one!
Jennafer G.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
These are absolutely the only hair ties I buy! The military requires you to use hair accessories that match the color of your hair. I have blonde hair and the range of colors this companies produces really makes it convenient. The elasticity lasts for what seems like forever. Holds your hair high and tight no matter how fine, thin, or thick your hair is. Does not rip your hair out when you take the bands out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kate A.
Philippines
il y a 3 ans
Barbara C. il y a 10 mois
No the goody brand is pretty good. I have had packages of these forever.