Add a Photo
Photos (21)
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Can I begin with stating how great that no metal elastics are a thing of the past? Thank you. :) I usually buy the Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics in all black. These elastics last pretty long before it wears out and breaks. It doesn't easily snag or pull my hair. Which is important because I have very tight, easily tangled, curly hair. These elastics hold my hair well whether my hair is flat ironed straight (thin) or naturally curly (big/thick). These are my go to elastics. If I make the decision to try out another brand of elastics to save money, I will regret it after using 2-3 elastics. That's how good-y these guys are! :D
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
I am extremely picky and particular when it comes to hair ties. I have very long and thick hair and most hair ties will stretch and break before I wrap it around a second time. I don't think I've ever broken one of these hair ties while putting my hair up. They do stretch out a little fast, after continuous use, but thankfully they do the job for the time being and they're cheap enough that it doesn't really matter anyway. These are the only hair ties I am using at the moment and will continue to do so until I find a better brand, but these are pretty solid!
Beth I.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
Finally, someone got the message! How many times I have tried to do something intricate with my hair and then go to take the hair tie out and lose chunks of hair in the process! Well, no more! I love that these are available, at such an affordable price, and in a variety of colors. I feel the pain of other users when I say there must be a black hole where these end up but when I have located one, it's great to use!
kelli b.
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite things to use in my hair during the summer. They last me a long time and do not stretch out that easily. I usually get a pack each year for christmas that lasts me the entire year and then some. It's important with these to not pull your hair back as tight as you can because you can recede your hair line. Keep it nice and loose so you don't have breakage and keep those hairs growing strong!
Sydnee B.
Sydnee B.
These are my go to hair ties. I have a lot of hair, so I need something that works well in order to hold all of it in place... and these are it. Love the available colors. There are packs with neutrals, a pack with all black, and packs with assorted colors. I don't have a problem with them breaking, but they do stretch out ( which might just be because of the amount of hair I have) I would recommend.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
This is the only kind of hair tie that I use, but it seems that if I don't carefully stretch them out when I take them out of the package before I put them in my hair, they will snap. This has happened to four or five hairbands in a row, and I suppose is a result of the stress put on the glue. If you carefully stretch it out before stretching it all the way to put in your hair, it should be fine.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Daly City, CA
The packaging does not lie! This really is Americas number one hair tie. Ever since I was a little girl, my mom would buy me these to use and I've been using it ever since. At first they are very tight but after awhile is gets looser and I honestly like it that way. One less star just because if you have thick hair and want to achieve a bun, it sometimes breaks :(
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Wetumpka, AL
I don't know if my hair is just too thick or what, but I usually snap about half of these when they're new and I'm trying to put my hair up. If they can make it past that first run, and stretch out a little, they're usually good, but pretty tight. These would be good for those with thinner hair. They don't yank my hair out though, so they get 2 stars for that.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
These elastic a are great. They do not have the metal part in them that hurts and there's no snapping. I love them and will not use the other hair ties. Goody is a very good, high quality brand of hair ties that don't give the user a hard time. My hair is long (below shoulders) and coarse and curly. These stand up better than any other brand I've tried
Terry G.
Terry G.
Norwich, CT
I use these hair elastics every day. They are just what you'd expect from the trusted value of Goody.

I have thick curly hair that it very easy to get tangled so my favorite feature is the metal free design. No more getting my hair stuck when I try to get the elastic out!

A great value and easy to find at the store. I never leave home without them.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Do these get stretched out quickly?
Do you think for thick hair they make thick hair tis for thick
lottie m.
lottie m.
tucumcari, nm
I have super long and thick hair do these strech good?
Anna D.
Anna D.
Do these stay on little girls as well? I have a very active 7 year old and can't seem to find a hair tie that will stay put on her..! Any tips or product that would help?!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I have thick hair and when I put my hair in a bun the black ones snap. Are these similar?!