BY GOODY #14 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: With SmartStretch core No-metal elastics America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10936 see more...

• Do these stay on little girls as well? I have a very acti...4 Answers
  • I have super long and thick hair do these strech good?6 Answers
  • I have thick hair and when I put my hair in a bun the bla...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "I go through so many of these ouchless hair ties I have no idea where these things end up but definitely a staple in my hair regimen " in 12 reviews
  • "I have thick hair so I wanted some hair ties that would actually keep my hair back and inplace without being too tight or too loose, they don't rip." in 6 reviews
Myra H.
These are my favorite brand of nonmetal elastics. They stretch well and last a considerable amount of time for me before I need to switch to another one. I use these often to do my poofy buns on my head or a low loose pony when my hair is damp to help stretch it. I usually go several months before I have to purchase another set. My hair has gotten tangled in these very rarely, but it's the only setback I've had with them. Sometimes I find them for only $1 at Walmart which is a bargain!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Other more...
Goody Ouchless is the name on this product. It's handy, they dint stretch easily, and last awhile. My only issue is myself because I lose so many 😂😂😂 I also noticed the other colors and they all look pretty cool!
Brianna Z.
Review for: Rock Star, Liberty, Ocean Tides, Neon Lights, Gold Chain, Sweet Sherbet, 06490 Glitterazzi, Spice It Up, Little Black Dress more...
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics work so well with my hair ! I have a habit of wearing these around my wrist too! They hold my hair nicely and never get tangled or rip my hair out. They are great !
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I purchased these hair ties to tie up my long thick hair and keep it out of my face. I really like that these ties are ouchless and metal free elastics so your hair doesn’t get caught in the metal and end up getting pulled out. These ties don’t snag or pull hair which is great for comfort
Lindsay J.
This brand is the best! I keep numerous bands in my purse, pockets and bathroom drawers and these do the trick EVERY time. My hair is thick and I am able to create so many styles with these! They are easy to find and decently priced at local drug stores or target or walmart.
Heather |.
Review for: Other more...
I have been using these for about five months and like them. I bought these at Walmart at a low price. I use a hair tie about once a day. It keeps my hair up very well. It is true to its name and does not hurt when taking it out of my hair. I would repurchase this product.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
One of my favorite elastic band for my hair since it's really soft and a material that doesn't get my hair tangled, it comes with different colors and the price is really good for the amount of bands I'm the package. So sad that I loose them so easily...
Tanya N.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Little Black Dress more...
These are my favorite hair ties. they're good for my thick hair and i have tons of them they work very well I use them almost weekly when i put my hair in a ponytail or bun
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
These are durable hair ties with a good thickness. They have a strong elasticity. I like to pull my hair back tightly so I feel like it's secure. These are long lasting and have stayed clean.
Cassie N.
Windham, OH
These are ok if you only intend to use them for a few times and then be done with it. They are a quick fix but they seem to be very cheaply made! I don't like that after a few uses they seem to snap off where the seam is that would normally be the metal piece. I feel they do have better elasticity Then the ones with metal on them but at the same time you can only get a few good uses from them.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Do these get stretched out quickly?
Do you think for thick hair they make thick hair tis for thick
lottie m.
tucumcari, nm
I have super long and thick hair do these strech good?
Anna D.
Do these stay on little girls as well? I have a very active 7 year old and can't seem to find a hair tie that will stay put on her..! Any tips or product that would help?!
Jessica L.
Hiddenite, NC
They can depending on tightness and thickness of hair