• Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics Icing On The Cake, Of 2
  • Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics 06490 Glitterazzi
  • Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics Gold Chain
  • Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics Spice It Up

BY GOODY #2 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: With SmartStretch core No-metal elastics America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10936 see more...

• Does this hold you hair really good?4 Answers
  • I have super long and thick hair do these strech good?7 Answers
  • Do these stay on little girls as well? I have a very acti...4 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics

Start your review of Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I go through so many of these ouchless hair ties I have no idea where these things end up but definitely a staple in my hair regimen " in 12 reviews
  • "I have thick hair so I wanted some hair ties that would actually keep my hair back and inplace without being too tight or too loose, they don't rip." in 6 reviews
Flint, MI
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastic hair ties are the only ones I purchase. They are quite durable. It is very difficult to snap these at the seam. Bargain "no metal" hair ties usually snap before you ever get it in your hair. These come in multiple sizes and widths to suit various hair types. They are available in sleek black (which I buy for myself) and a wide variety of colors for the kids to compliment any outfit or hair accessory. I highly recommend them!
Best hair ties always. I'm sure copycat brands are pretty darn similar for cheaper so if those are available I'd probably get those. They obviously stretch out eventually but I think that's inevitable. I would recommend these to others even though they probably already use them.
Midlothian, VA
I love these hair ties and always have a pack on hand for my girls! I love the bright colors and the elastic don't get stuck in their hair, which is important! They're affordable and sometimes they go on sale and I stock up! Love them!
Holman, NM
Cant have enough hair ties. These ones are perfect because they come in a large quantity. Good to always have around because someone always needs a hair tie in my family.theybare also affordable and are recommended.
Rostraver Twp, PA
I’ve seen many types of elastic hair ties and scrunchies being used but these are the products that work best for me. I purchase the all brown ones and they match my hair so well. I will continue using these!
Lexington, IN
These last a long time and without the metal piece. It's never great to pull your hair up however I have to for work so I like something that wont snap and leave Me without a hairtye this was very reliable
Wylie, TX
I love how these don’t have the metal piece on it. My daughter doesn’t complain quite as much when we are using these and they are easier to get out of her hair. Love them!
Moreno Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
Can always count on the Goody brand to hold my hair back even on my wildest vacay adventures, especially. I only wished the tie would last longer for people with thick hair like myself. I go these babies like crazy
1,456 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These hair ties used to be my favorite, but I’ve since upgraded.... While these Ouchless elastics start out durable and handy, they don’t last very long. The lack of a metal piece makes these a breeze to use, they never get caught in your hair or pull at your ponytail. The problem is, because of this feature, they can break fairly easily. And just like almost every other scrunchie on the market, they do eventually stretch out beyond repair. These served their purpose in my life for quite some time, but now I use invisibobble® ORIGINAL traceless hair ring and I’ve never looked back.
Green Bay, WI
I have been using these hair ties for years and I feel like the quality has deteriorated over time. It used to hold my thick hair so well without any breakage or pulling my hair out, but that's not the case anymore. Now, whenever I use these hair ties they split, exposing the rubber band and pulling my hair out. I will be finding a new brand to go with.
Beech Grove, IN
Do these get stretched out quickly?
Do you think for thick hair they make thick hair tis for thick
tucumcari, nm
I have super long and thick hair do these strech good?
Whittier, CA
Does this hold you hair really good?

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email