BY GOODY

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: With SmartStretch core No-metal elastics America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10936 see more...

• Do these stay on little girls as well? I have a very active 7 yea...4 Answers
  • I have super long and thick hair do these strech good?5 Answers
  • I have thick hair and when I put my hair in a bun the black ones ...2 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics
  • "I go through so many of these ouchless hair ties I have no idea where these things end up but definitely a staple in my hair regimen " in 12 reviews
  • "I have thick hair so I wanted some hair ties that would actually keep my hair back and inplace without being too tight or too loose, they don't rip." in 6 reviews
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite brand of nonmetal elastics. They stretch well and last a considerable amount of time for me before I need to switch to another one. I use these often to do my poofy buns on my head or a low loose pony when my hair is damp to help stretch it. I usually go several months before I have to purchase another set. My hair has gotten tangled in these very rarely, but it's the only setback I've had with them. Sometimes I find them for only $1 at Walmart which is a bargain!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased these hair ties to tie up my long thick hair and keep it out of my face. I really like that these ties are ouchless and metal free elastics so your hair doesn’t get caught in the metal and end up getting pulled out. These ties don’t snag or pull hair which is great for comfort
Lindsay J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is the best! I keep numerous bands in my purse, pockets and bathroom drawers and these do the trick EVERY time. My hair is thick and I am able to create so many styles with these! They are easy to find and decently priced at local drug stores or target or walmart.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are durable hair ties with a good thickness. They have a strong elasticity. I like to pull my hair back tightly so I feel like it's secure. These are long lasting and have stayed clean.
Cassie N.
Windham, OH
These are ok if you only intend to use them for a few times and then be done with it. They are a quick fix but they seem to be very cheaply made! I don't like that after a few uses they seem to snap off where the seam is that would normally be the metal piece. I feel they do have better elasticity Then the ones with metal on them but at the same time you can only get a few good uses from them.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goody ouchless 15 no metal elastics. These hair ties are the best they don't stretch out easily. Break or rip out your hair. These hair ties are the best especially for curly thick hair when you have to put it up in a bun it really holds even when I straighten my hair in a ponytail always have one I always have a goody hair tie on my arm just in case you never know basically where it has a bracelet I always use the black ones and I love them
Rachel D.
I love these for my six year old daughter and for myself. They are very strong and hold our very thick hair. They are available at most drugstores and grocery stores in many different color varieties. I would recommend these for anyone with hair long enough to pull up.
Elizabeth L.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Goodies Ouchless No Metal Elastics for my hair. They hold my hair up and in place with ease. My hair doesn't fall out of the Elastic easily. This is by far the best Elastics to buy for your hair. They don't cause breakage like other elastics do. You can by them at Walmart for a great price.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
These are the best hair ties in the world for someone with thick hair. I always break hair ties, but these have been really reliable for me. My hair is black so I love the little pop of color I get from these. I carry this at all times in my purse. My daughter loves them too.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Man I buy so many of these just to magically run out and have to keep buying with four girls sharing hair stuff man it gets chaotic keeping up with where they go like I don't know how but all the sudden we have like two left. Would be nice to get some free.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Do these get stretched out quickly?
Do you think for thick hair they make thick hair tis for thick
lottie m.
tucumcari, nm
I have super long and thick hair do these strech good?
Anna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these stay on little girls as well? I have a very active 7 year old and can't seem to find a hair tie that will stay put on her..! Any tips or product that would help?!
Jessica L.
Hiddenite, NC
They can depending on tightness and thickness of hair