BY GOODY

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: With SmartStretch core No-metal elastics America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10936 see more...

• Do these stay on little girls as well? I have a very active 7 yea...4 Answers
  • I have super long and thick hair do these strech good?5 Answers
  • I have thick hair and when I put my hair in a bun the black ones ...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "I go through so many of these ouchless hair ties I have no idea where these things end up but definitely a staple in my hair regimen " in 12 reviews
  • "I have thick hair so I wanted some hair ties that would actually keep my hair back and inplace without being too tight or too loose, they don't rip." in 6 reviews
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I begin with stating how great that no metal elastics are a thing of the past? Thank you. :) I usually buy the Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics in all black. These elastics last pretty long before it wears out and breaks. It doesn't easily snag or pull my hair. Which is important because I have very tight, easily tangled, curly hair. These elastics hold my hair well whether my hair is flat ironed straight (thin) or naturally curly (big/thick). These are my go to elastics. If I make the decision to try out another brand of elastics to save money, I will regret it after using 2-3 elastics. That's how good-y these guys are! :D
Beth I.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
Finally, someone got the message! How many times I have tried to do something intricate with my hair and then go to take the hair tie out and lose chunks of hair in the process! Well, no more! I love that these are available, at such an affordable price, and in a variety of colors. I feel the pain of other users when I say there must be a black hole where these end up but when I have located one, it's great to use!
kelli b.
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite things to use in my hair during the summer. They last me a long time and do not stretch out that easily. I usually get a pack each year for christmas that lasts me the entire year and then some. It's important with these to not pull your hair back as tight as you can because you can recede your hair line. Keep it nice and loose so you don't have breakage and keep those hairs growing strong!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Daly City, CA
The packaging does not lie! This really is Americas number one hair tie. Ever since I was a little girl, my mom would buy me these to use and I've been using it ever since. At first they are very tight but after awhile is gets looser and I honestly like it that way. One less star just because if you have thick hair and want to achieve a bun, it sometimes breaks :(
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
These elastic a are great. They do not have the metal part in them that hurts and there's no snapping. I love them and will not use the other hair ties. Goody is a very good, high quality brand of hair ties that don't give the user a hard time. My hair is long (below shoulders) and coarse and curly. These stand up better than any other brand I've tried
Terry G.
Terry G.
Norwich, CT
I use these hair elastics every day. They are just what you'd expect from the trusted value of Goody.

I have thick curly hair that it very easy to get tangled so my favorite feature is the metal free design. No more getting my hair stuck when I try to get the elastic out!

A great value and easy to find at the store. I never leave home without them.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the most part they're great, but just because they don't have metal doesn't mean they won't eventually outstretch, snap, or break. They do last a lot longer than the usual. But they don't hold up my hair like the grip ones do, eventually my hair does come out. Short or long hair doesn't matter, so when I swim, grip elastics work best.
J M.
J M.
These are really great inexpensive ponytail holders. I really like that they don't have any metal in them & they don't break as easily as elastics with metal either. They stretch well. Sometimes the elastic will break, but the woven thread will stay together so I can still use it many more times before it falls apart.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I never leave the house without my Goody's ponytails! My hair is thick and long and I often find it hard to find something that holds my hair in place without the pulling and the tugging. These have been my go to for the last year! They are perfect. I would recommend to anyone struggling to tame a head full of hair!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics for years! I absolutely love them! I go through so many a year! They do last a good amount of time! Very affordable! I usually stock up on them and they last me a long time! I would recommend these to others and I will always use them and have extras on hand!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Do these get stretched out quickly?
Do you think for thick hair they make thick hair tis for thick
lottie m.
lottie m.
tucumcari, nm
I have super long and thick hair do these strech good?
Anna D.
Anna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these stay on little girls as well? I have a very active 7 year old and can't seem to find a hair tie that will stay put on her..! Any tips or product that would help?!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I have thick hair and when I put my hair in a bun the black ones snap. Are these similar?!