BeautyHairHair AccessoriesGoody
Ouchless Neon Lights Gentle Scrunchies

Goody Ouchless Neon Lights Gentle Scrunchies

Goody Ouchless Neon Lights Gentle Scrunchies: Comfortable accessories Gentle styling tools Minimizes snags No metal Styling tips at www.goody.com Item no. 24856

Que tal les funcionó?
Doo these get messed up fast or do they last a long time?Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Gentle Scrunchies
Do the elastic on it last for a long time?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Neon Lights Gentle Scrunchies!
Product Highlights
But unfortunately, they don't hold up my hair very well.in reviews
Elisse A.
El Paso
Goody Ouchless Neon Lights Gentle Scrunchies uploaded by Elisse A.
Purchased at: Target
As you can see I have a whole scrunchie collection and I love scrunchies I personally think they’re better than hair ties they don’t tango my hair and he said really great replacement for a hair ties.
Regina J.
Richmond, VA
When I buy scrunchies, this is the brand I purchase. They slide right off my hair without pulling strands of hair out. I buy like 5 packs at a time because I have girls who wear them too!!!
Donna S.
Mantua Township
My hair is very fine and past my shoulders. I cook and bake a lot and wanted something that would keep my hair back. This does a very good job of holding it back all day. When I need to remove it, it’s always come out without having it pull out a lot of hair. I love the color pallet. It allows me to match any outfit.
Wendy  S.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
These are my favorites for ponytails. They are silky smooth and so not pull on hair when taking them off. They hold the ponytail well and look so pretty on. These last forever. I’ve never had one break. They also can be washed.
Christine D.
Pembroke, KY
These are super good. They are perfect to cover your ponytail holder… also kids love to wear them on their wrists! The colors are cool, and the price is right!
Ereka T.
Evansville, WY
I have had them fall out of my hair. When I lay down they tend to pull out my hair, plus they are very uncomfortable. There is a bulge hitting the back of my head when I try to sleep. I would rather use small rubber bands and cut them out when I am done with them.
Yinanyela  M.
West Chester, PA
My daughter really loved it, she use all the time she has a long hair and is perfect, it is very soft.
Jessica  W.
Madison, AL
These are amazing hair accessories! I buy them so in case I misplace one I’ll always have them. Not too tight on the ponytail. Adjust how you need. Love the colors!
Tiffany E.
Bronx, NY
Mother of two girls a teen and 7 yr old, they love these scrunchies, easy to put in your hair, cute, and you can do different styles using scrunchies. Recommend to mother's with girls or if you just love cute scrunchies in your hair.
Kerri H.
I love these. Not to pricey. They are always comfortable. I can not believe how easy they are on my hair. No issues.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hafsa A.
Bolingbrook, IL
il y a 2 ans
Brooke G. il y a un an
They literally last forever. I still have a hot pink one from the 90s that I wear. One pack will last a lifetime and it’s nuts
Maddy R.
Herriman
il y a 3 ans
Noga R. il y a 2 ans
These scrunchies are good they don’t break but aren’t that flexible