Goody Ouchless Neon Lights Gentle Scrunchies uploaded by maggie s.

BY GOODY

Goody Ouchless Neon Lights Gentle Scrunchies: Comfortable accessories Gentle styling tools Minimizes snags No metal Styling tips at www.goody.com Item no. 24856 see more...

• Are these right on the wrist? i gave thick hair and if ba...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try new hair ties. I have thick ha...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried to wash them?1 Answers
  • "But unfortunately, they don't hold up my hair very well." in 1 review
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Goody Ouchless Neon Lights Gentle Scrunchies are affordable and they don't hurt my hair at all.  I keep them around my house all the time. Very affordable.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Goody is the best and a brand that I have been using all my life. I love the colors in this pack. I try to match my hair ties to my outfit so it isc fun to have so many colors to choose from. They last a. while. There is always so stretching but that is normal. Love these. Scruchies have a bad rap but these are nice.
Kelsey B.
I have very fine hair that breaks really easy. I love hair ties, but they seem to break my hair and leave a huge crease in it. I hate having my hair in my face so using a scrunchie is ideal for me. If I ever want to take my hair down I enjoy not having a huge crease right in the middle. I also think scrunches are so cute and super useful. I highly suggest !
Amber F.
Clinton, IL
My child has a very sensitive head and will not leave most hair ties in for more then a hour, I got 2 packages of these and she has rocked every cute braid and pony you could think of and left them in threw the whole school day and evwning. I will continue to buy these as long as she is young and let's me do her hair. I would recommend this to anyone who is tender headed because the do not pull and rip out the hair and they are tight enough to keep your style in but not so tight that they hurt. I love these hair ties
Vanesa P.
Scrunchies may seem outdated to some, but I alwaysssss purchase and use these! I buy them every chance I can because they absolutely hold your hair in place and you don't have to worry about them snapping if you tie your hair tightly. ALSO it won't hurt your head as much
Ereka T.
Evansville, WY
I have had them fall out of my hair. When I lay down they tend to pull out my hair, plus they are very uncomfortable. There is a bulge hitting the back of my head when I try to sleep. I would rather use small rubber bands and cut them out when I am done with them.
Sheri V.
Texarkana, TX
Love these don't pull hair to tight,awesome for loose ponytails,hair does not pull out when Ya take it down,love the colers,Walmart always has them not exspensive, will so keep these around
Heidi W.
Sometimes too big, but they were generally a great product. I use this product almost every day, especially because they are super popular right now. They are very effective. Washing them makes them get a little smaller so definitely be careful of that. I would definitely recommend these though!
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
This product doesn't work good unless you have really thin hair I normally buy mine at dollar tree and wear them on my wrist to go with an outfit so I normally don't actually wear them in my hair however I have before and they fall out very easily
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
They keep my hair up and a lot of hair scrunched do not. the only problem I have with it is that it did tangle my hair a lot. and it kind of tore my hair when taking it out.
Chelsea B.
I have been wanting to try new hair ties. I have thick hair as well. Will this hold it tight?
Maggie B.
Soso, MS
Are these right on the wrist? i gave thick hair and if bands are tight on the wrist they snap in my hair.
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
Has anyone ever tried to wash them?