BY GOODY

• This is advertising "ouchless" I have really long, thic...2 Answers
  • I need a good headband for work but often when wearing pl...3 Answers
Shae S.
Sure, these elastics are probably the best for the specific type, but they're so outdated. Anyone who is still swearing by these needs to go spend a few extra dollars and try invisibobble. I can assure you, the goody elastics will be thrown out after the first day. These elastics always break at the seam, leave a dent in your hair, stretch beyond repair, look scroungy after a while, and cut off circulation on your wrist. I received a 3 pack of invisibobbles in my glossybox and didn't have to restock for 8 months.
Kerri D.
I swear I purchase more goody headbands and rubber bands every week they're the best to pull your hair back into a bun when you're on the run without pulling your hair out now if I could just figure out how I lose them all I wouldn't have to buy so many goody ouchless headbands and rubber bands are the best especially when working out
Amanda K.
Lawrenceburg, IN
My daughter has a sensitive scalp and this is the only non cloth head band she can wear. We also use the no metal elastic bands as well. They're the only ones that don't get tangled in my hair.
Dahlia J.
Gainesville , FL
Honestly these are life savers for college students. Most of the time you don't feel like properly doing your hair, so you can just take it with these and feel good about yourself for the day
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
These are perfect for working out. I have thin hair so I am always looking for products that won't rip my hair outX these are very gentle yet still tough enough to do the job. Great price too. I would highly recommend.
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
These hair ties are the only ones that do not tangle my hair and leave it knotted. They're cheap but good quality, definitely good value. I like that they have no metal so they don't hurt if you snap them.
Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
The main thing I did not like we're the things near the ears. They stick out too much Biratnagar time user. Always looking for something to push the hair back in the hot weather. I may recommend to someone else
cassandra c.
This is the only brand of hair ties I go to, not expensive and they get the job done perfectly. They last a long time. They're my everyday use at work and home!
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
These are the only hair ties I will be. I have long wavy hair . When I want to put it up these are the only ones that don't get stuck or knotted.
Lucinha S.
Eu achei isso muito legal amei achei bonito e quero muito ganhar goody, ouchless med headband squeez tips with bonus no metal elastics tan
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
I need a good headband for work but often when wearing plastic ones my head begins to hurt over the course of the day so I opt for fabric ones that constantly slip around and I have to fix them. Will this one hurt or slip around?
Julie W.
This is advertising "ouchless" I have really long, thick hair! . Would this still work for me?