BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® Headbands.
8 pcs. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My daughter and I use them as we have long hair and don't want to get our hair pretties tangled in our hair." in 1 review
  • "They slip way too easily unless you use bobby pins but at that point I'd rather just pin my hair back and save the money on buying these pricier head bands." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Like the other #Goody products we love them. Initially chosen for the purl bless feature the headbands are my daily go to for when I wash my face. I like that they don't pull my hair too tightly and of course they are a reasonable purchase price.
Porsche S.
Pittsburg, KS
These bands are okay because they stop that pull when you take down your hair, but I personally am only able to use these because my hair is so full and curly. My daughters do not have such thick hair and they slide every time, causing their hair to start to fall down.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
These are affordable yes, however they did not stay in place one bit, if I wanted to wear them I needed to hold them in place with a bobby pin which is something I was not interested in doing. I would not recommend this particular headband/product to anyone.
Valerie F.
Ashland, Pa
These are great at avoiding the all to familiar pinch when your hair gets pulled out when you use the ones with the tiny piece of metal on them. The downside is that with my thick hair, I found that they lost their elasticity faster than I'd like them to.
Michelle W.
Burlington, WI
These are my favorite headbands! I have long hair and I wear one of these headbands almost everyday to keep my hair out of my face. I would be lost without them!
Jessi R.
Deltona, FL
These are a good brand in headbands and I love the colors that they come in all nudes & black. I won't give it a 5 because they slide off my head. Other than that, great product.
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg, KY
The concept of these are great. Nobody wants a headache, but when you have thin hair these do not stay put! I have had to resort just using them to hold my hair back for make up removal.
Samm1e C.
Bartow, FL
Bought these for my soccer girl. She loves them. Wish they came in more colors. Could be they just didn't have them in stock of they do. Will be getting her more for sure.
Stephanie S.
These are good for keeping my wispies out of my face while I wash it at night or apply a mask, but they don't stay very well, so I can't imagine wearing them out.
Paloma C.
Fort Worth, TX
I played sports in high school and use them to keep my hair out of my face. It's good strong and they don't fall back like some overall it keeps hair out of my face