BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® Headbands. see more...

• Does this stay on smaller sized heads? Or slip off easily?7 Answers
Miriam D.
Durham, NC
For me, they never slip off, especially if you put them over your ears! But it might just depend on the shaping of your head, but it also helps if you use bobby pins to hold/keep the band in place. Hope this helps!
camren P.
Cathlamet, WA
Me and my family love these except they always seem to slip off my head but I found out using Bobby pins and it helps holding the bands on
Andjoua R.
My favorite headbands. They aren't tight and I love the wide look. They are my lifesavers a few times out of the week
Vicki W.
These headbands fit well on my head and don't slip off. They are comfortable and don't give me a headache, which some headbands tend to do. These are affordable and great for keeping my hair out of my face, so I will definitely purchase them again!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These headbands don't slip and fall off my head! They are super cheap and simple. They are great for lazy days and workouts.
Kayla H.
Temple, TX
I love these headbands I have them in every color. They are perfect for workouts or even just a bad hair day. You can get them at Wal-Mart for a decent price. I will continue to buy these when new colors come out. I wish they didn't stretch out but you can wash and dry them.amd they are like new again.
Macy S.
I wear these all the time. They are so soft that you could sleep with them in. They really do a great job of keeping fly aways out of your face while exercising. Washable since they are made of cloth.
Karianne S.
State College, PA
These are by far my favorite headbands for softball. I never have issues with them staying in and they match with everything! They are also very comfortable to wear since they are cloth
Shaiky D.
I originally bought this for my mom ! The headbands were actually a life saver for me. I went into early labor with my son and needed something to hide unsightly nappy edges with. I threw on a grey head band and was on my way to the hospital. Great for those busy days when you have no time to do your hair. I give it four stars because it kept sliding off my head when i was pushing for 2 hours !
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.    Best Regards.Mounira
Jesslyn C.
Benton, LA
Does this stay on smaller sized heads? Or slip off easily?

Amazon