Jesslyn C.
Bossier City, LA

Does this stay on smaller sized heads? Or slip off easily?

michelle d.
michelle d.
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes they do the elastic inside molds to the shape of any sized head. I put them on my daughter too. Perfect for working out!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Brownsville, TX
2 years, 8 months ago
I don't have a very big head, and these do slip off any way. Whether I have my hair up in a ponytail or down, they still slip off. The only way they'll stay on for a little longer is if I put big bobby pins on the back of my head to hold the headband in place.
Devin B.
Devin B.
2 years, 8 months ago
They don't slip off which is why I love these. Only kind id buy because they don't slip
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
2 years, 8 months ago
Mine do slip back sometimes when I have my hair in a slick pony tail. If I have my hair more structured with wavy curls it holds without any slip backs!
Holly F.
Holly F.
San Antonio, TX
2 years, 8 months ago
I think they stay on well. I haven't had any issues with them. Hope that helps!
Miriam D.
Miriam D.
Durham, NC
2 years, 8 months ago
They stay on really well. Especially when just lounging around or doing workouts. It should fit you well. Hope this helps
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
2 years, 8 months ago
It depends on how you're wearing your hair. If it's up in a ponytail and you just want to hold back some fly aways, I wouldn't recommend this headband. If you're keeping your hair down and using it, it should be fine.