Goody Ouchless Headbands - 3 CT

Goody® Ouchless® Headbands.

Does this stay on smaller sized heads? Or slip off easily?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Headbands - 3 CT!
stylingwithBrianna !.
Goody Ouchless Headbands - 3 CT uploaded by stylingwithBrianna !.
Goody Ouchless Headbands - 3 CT After using this product for weeks while I went on walks, workouts & running errands I would love to recommend these Headbands to my friends & family! I forget it’s still on my head sometimes ( so comfortable) and it gets my hair out of my face when I need to, great product overall!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Amazing goody ouchless headbands - 3 ct are my favorite product I bought all the time
Angie O.
❤️LOVE❤️ I have a ton of these in all colors, I use em for everything, to keep hair out of my face when washing, applying makeup ir just cleaning around the house. Also use in conjunction w a hair clip to hold my hair back to avoid getting it wet when taking a shower.
Callista K.
Brunswick, OH
Purchased at: Target
I love these headbands! The colors go with a lot of things and they are stretchy and fit my head well while keeping my hair out of my face. Super affordable. They are a little too think for my personal liking, but I just fold them in half and wear them that way.
Patrice T.
Lewisville, TX
I love using these when I put my makeup on or if I use a mask at night for my face to keep my hair off my face.I can put in washer and clean them they are light weight and are perfect for the job.
Anita S.
Lilburn, GA
Easy to use. Needs to come in larger sizes for those with larger heads though. I need a bigger size.
Robyn T.
These are great bands. I wear them for working it, cleaning and even on the computer just to keep hair out of my face. Soft and practical!
Heather M.
Goody Ouchless Headbands - 3 CT uploaded by Heather M.
Almost all my hair accessories are Goody. They have a HUGE line of products to pick from, you could honestly find a different one for every outfit. Their ponytail holders hold my hair without pulling it, headbands stay in place without causing a headache, and the clips hold without getting a tangled up in my hair. What more can you ask for?? I know all of you own at least one Goody hair accessory but as we all know there's always room for more 😏
Tawun B.
I like that I can use these headbands for multiple reasons. If you have long or thick hair, use it as a scrunchy or to lock in your top bun. I use them to pull my braids away from my face (and into a ponytail). I have had the same three bands for about five years.
Erin H.
Prosper, TX
Super comfy. Really gets my hair out of my face for whenever I need. Also really easy to through in the wash