BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® Headbands. see more...

• Does this stay on smaller sized heads? Or slip off easily?7 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kayla H.
Temple, TX
I love these headbands I have them in every color. They are perfect for workouts or even just a bad hair day. You can get them at Wal-Mart for a decent price. I will continue to buy these when new colors come out. I wish they didn't stretch out but you can wash and dry them.amd they are like new again.
Vicki W.
These headbands fit well on my head and don't slip off. They are comfortable and don't give me a headache, which some headbands tend to do. These are affordable and great for keeping my hair out of my face, so I will definitely purchase them again!
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
These headbands don't slip and fall off my head! They are super cheap and simple. They are great for lazy days and workouts.
Jackie C.
Just bought another pack of these headbands. Great for getting those annoying baby hairs out of your face!
Shaiky D.
I originally bought this for my mom ! The headbands were actually a life saver for me. I went into early labor with my son and needed something to hide unsightly nappy edges with. I threw on a grey head band and was on my way to the hospital. Great for those busy days when you have no time to do your hair. I give it four stars because it kept sliding off my head when i was pushing for 2 hours !
Miriam D.
Durham, NC
For me, they never slip off, especially if you put them over your ears! But it might just depend on the shaping of your head, but it also helps if you use bobby pins to hold/keep the band in place. Hope this helps!
kasandra e.
Morris, IL
I use these all of the time! Although I am not the type of girl who wheres them in public other than to the gym, I still love them for at home doing house work, relaxing, and when Its my hair's day off in the shower I wear it so my fly a ways don't get wet.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I didn't much care for these headbands because they won't stay in my hair. I don't know if my hair is too thick or my head is shaped weirdly, but they just don't work for me. I even tried putting a lot of hairspray in my hair and it still wouldn't stay.
Laura G.
If buying these to keep hair back while washing face or doing makeup then this will work and good value. Can wash in washing machine which is a benefit. I find that if using for workouts, they do travel. A bit wide for my taste too.
Macy S.
I wear these all the time. They are so soft that you could sleep with them in. They really do a great job of keeping fly aways out of your face while exercising. Washable since they are made of cloth.
Jesslyn C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Does this stay on smaller sized heads? Or slip off easily?