BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® Headbands. see more...

• Does this stay on smaller sized heads? Or slip off easily?7 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Temple, TX
I love these headbands I have them in every color. They are perfect for workouts or even just a bad hair day. You can get them at Wal-Mart for a decent price. I will continue to buy these when new colors come out. I wish they didn't stretch out but you can wash and dry them.amd they are like new again.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
These headbands fit well on my head and don't slip off. They are comfortable and don't give me a headache, which some headbands tend to do. These are affordable and great for keeping my hair out of my face, so I will definitely purchase them again!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These headbands don't slip and fall off my head! They are super cheap and simple. They are great for lazy days and workouts.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Just bought another pack of these headbands. Great for getting those annoying baby hairs out of your face!
Miriam D.
Miriam D.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me, they never slip off, especially if you put them over your ears! But it might just depend on the shaping of your head, but it also helps if you use bobby pins to hold/keep the band in place. Hope this helps!
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite headbands. They aren't tight and I love the wide look. They are my lifesavers a few times out of the week
camren P.
camren P.
Cathlamet, WA
Me and my family love these except they always seem to slip off my head but I found out using Bobby pins and it helps holding the bands on
Kay A.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I didn't much care for these headbands because they won't stay in my hair. I don't know if my hair is too thick or my head is shaped weirdly, but they just don't work for me. I even tried putting a lot of hairspray in my hair and it still wouldn't stay.
Laura G.
Laura G.
If buying these to keep hair back while washing face or doing makeup then this will work and good value. Can wash in washing machine which is a benefit. I find that if using for workouts, they do travel. A bit wide for my taste too.
Geri C.
Geri C.
La Porte, TX
These are good for holding back your hair when doing your make up or skin care routine.
Jesslyn C.
Jesslyn C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Does this stay on smaller sized heads? Or slip off easily?