Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics

Hairhints™ If You're Tired Of Pulling Your Hair Out, Try The Ouchless™ Line Of Hair And Styling Accessories From Goody&Reg;.&Nbsp; Goody Has Everything You Need From Rollers And Brushes To A Variety Of Hair Elastics.&Nbsp; Made In China

Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics ? Does anyone with thick curls find these to be one of the best hair ties out there??
Do these pull at the hair?
I have really thick hair and want a hair tie that does not stretch out too easily and keeps my hair in place. Are these durable?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics!
Ramita D.
Niagara Falls
Excellent quality for thick hair. It doesn’t break easily!! Not too many brands work like Goody ouchless works!!
Kat J.
2,110 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
These hair ties used to be my favorite, but I’ve since upgraded.... While these Ouchless elastics start out durable and handy, they don’t last very long. The lack of a metal piece makes these a breeze to use, they never get caught in your hair or pull at your ponytail. The problem is, because of this feature, they can break fairly easily. And just like almost every other scrunchie on the market, they do eventually stretch out beyond repair. These served their purpose in my life for quite some time, but now I use invisibobble ORIGINAL Black Hair Ties, 3 Pack and I’ve never looked back.
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Original og when it comes to hair ties, they give you a good amount for your money and these specific kind don’t pull your hair out
Jennifer K.
Springfield, MA
These are my fave kind of hairtie. I have thick hair and these seem to be one of the only kinds that hold my hair up
Erin T.
Amite, LA
I have used this brand and type of hair elastics for years now! They're literally THE ONLY ONES that don't immediately break on me! My hair is very thick,so if they work for me,you know they're tough!
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
These don’t work that great if you have thick hair. At first I was optimistic because usually hair ties will pop and break while trying to put them in if they won’t hold my thick hair. 3 different times these popped and broke half way though the day which is almost worse brocade I wasn’t home to grab another hair tie.
Jen D.
Millerstown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Always keep one if these on my wrist, a few in the car and my bag. Work well for my long thick hair. A bit stiff the few uses but they relax a bit and stretch so nicely that I can get my hair into a big messy bun! Never buy the store brands, these are worth the price difference!
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
These are good but they leave a drastic line in the hair. I prefer a thinker pony holder to eliminate that
Aimee S.
This is the classic pony tailholder. It's tried and true. I love it because it stays pit and won't pull my hair out.
Michelle G.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is the one product I can't live without! I wear one on my wrist every single day so that I can always put my hair up when I need to. They are great because my hair doesn't get caught and they last a long time. They are also inexpensive so if I loan one and it doesn't get returned (like it usually doesn't) then I can get more!