BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® Gentle Scrunchies. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
I always end up getting a headache using regular hair ties. I bought these about a week ago and I use them basically everyday. Their easy to tie around your hair and aren’t painful to take out. And they don’t leave bumps
Rach & Leah V.
I definitely feel like Kelly Kapowski when I wear scrunchies but your hair will thank you! You don't have to wear it outside your house, but if you wash your hair, if you're cleaning, or if you're just hanging around your house watching an SVU marathon I would recommend wearing a scrunchie! A normal hair tie can pull on your hair and possibly damage it, especially if your pony or bun is super tight. This is a great alternative :)

TJ C.
A must have to carry around with you at all times! I have them in the car, in my purse, and even jacket pockets! My daughters used to wear them on their wrists at school. They don't damage your strands and they are great for the times when you don't have time to do something with the hair and just need to pull it up or back! #mycultclassics
Allie P.
Bay Village, OH
Really good quality. These scrunchies are soft on the outside but you can feel the thick hairband inside; so they hold your hair tightly but are very soft and gentle. Also the pack comes in a variety of textures - smooth, ribbed, and waffled (my favorite)
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Don't leave dents in my hair and are cute. Match everything and are durable for my crazy thick hair!! Good price for 8 of them too. I got them in my Christmas sock and I want more! Would definitely recommend and buy again!!
Kayla S.
Love these for bedtime! They're super comfy, never too tight and they don't damage hair! Great for throwing up wet hair in a pinch too which is normally a no no but with these it's much easier on hair!
Kaitlyn B.
Somerset, KY
Don't really like these hair ties. They are good for not leaving a crease in your hair, but they easily slide out of my hair and they aren't very stylish I don't believe.
Samantha S.
Castle Rock, CO
I'm not a fan of these scrunchies, but I'm not a fan of any to be honest. These do not work if you have wavy, thick hair. They ended up falling out quickly.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
These are super great scrunchies. They are soft and don't leave any creases on your hair. They come in so many cute colors and are perfect for lazy days.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Goody Ouchless Gentle Scrunchies are affordable and very easy to use.  They don't hurt my hair at all. Love to have them around the house.