BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® Gentle Scrunchies 3. see more...

Lauren B.
Kansas City, KS
I use these in a bit of an unconventional way--I use them to add more volume to my buns because I have very thin hair (and it looks like a tiny knob on the top of my head without it). I just use the scrunchie to put my hair in a ponytail, tease my hair so it has more volume, and then wrap it around the scrunchie to hide it. I hold my bun in place with a smaller hair tie. Works great. :)
Marisa S.
Kenora, ON
Love these, they don't damage hair easily and they don't get lost the way regular elastics do. I always have a couple of them around. Perfect for tossing hair up to do makeup or wash my face and they don't leave that elastic dent in my hair like other products do.
blessing A.
Feltham, Middlesex
These are easy to use scrunches that do not tug or pull on your hair like normal hair bands. They are quite easy to take off as well. All in all; they are worth the price. Good product