BY GOODY

Goody Ouchless Gentle Scrunchies: Assorted designs featuring striped or cheetah print bow Gentle and comfortable hold Reduces snags and breakage No metal see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Merℓin R.
San jose, CA
These bring me back to my elementary school days. I have to admit, I always carry a scrunchy in my car and my purse. Maybe they're not as fashionable as your regular hair ties, but for the sole reason that these DO NOT leave you a crease after taking them off, I always go back to them. I prefer the darker colored ones, but that's just my preference.
Allison W.
OWOSSO, MI
Cute scrunchies. Very fashionable. These are truly "ouchless". I would recommend. Not much of a loss if you don't like them since the price point is pretty low. I have brown hair and these look great in it.
Kaitlynn L.
I may be stuck in the 90's but I LOVE a good scrunchie! I have fairly thick hair and I really like that I can actually get this around my ponytail 3 times, leaving a good hold on my hair. I also like, that unlike other hairbows, these don't pull at my hair.
Conor G.
Palos Park, IL
How could you not love these!? Adorable scary chiefs with cute bows that don't tear your hair. You would be stupid bit to buy these especially at the price for such an amazing product.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Assorted Colors, Of more...
Goody Ouchless Gentle Scrunchies are really comfortable for my hair and they are affordable too.  They feel good and look good.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
These are perfect for curly hair. I hate how the metal in normal ones pull my hair and break it leaving my hair damaged, but these amazing!
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
I love scrunchies because they don't leave a crease in your hair when you put it down! I love them and they are cute.
Amanda M.
Princeton, TX
These are great, but having curly hair it breaks the ends off of my hair with them having the metal part.
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Super cute i love the way it looks with my hairstyles its like a bandana its pretty