BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® Gentle Headbands 6.
Proud sponsor.
Girls on the Run. see more...

Alyssa H.
Halethorpe, MD
These are my favorite for running. They are larger for your head and they actually stay on a lot better than the skinny ones! They are also great to use when you are washing your face and you need to get all of your hair out of your face!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
I like these but they slip off so easily I was looking for something to wear to work and keep the hair out of my face but I found myself adjusting it more than it actually stayed on my head
cecilia m.
I love these. I'm natural and they are great. I get no pulls or tangles. They are affordable and great. I thinkthinkevery natural should have ouchless hair accessories.
Holly H.
Upper Sandsky, OH
The only thing I found that these are good for is holding my hair back when I put my makeup on. Other than that, they don't hold hair in place or stay put in your head.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
These are my favorite headbands to get ready in. They keep the hair out of my face while I put on makeup, but don't put a crease in my hair
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
A great cheapy to have in your gym bag at all times. Thick enough to hold back my thick hair from my face especially when I have bangs
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Sadly, these headbands never stay put. I loved that they had no metal in them, but they just could;t stay put when I went for a jog.
Wendy P.
Beaverton, OR
People do say they slip off, but I like them I usually use them when I wash my face and do my make-up. For me that;s the best use.
Kerri C.
When I have a messy hair day, or I haven't had a chance to shower, these things are a life saver! Totally worth every penny.
Christiana L.
I don't wear these out and about but I wear them for diy facials and whenever I was my face to keep my hair out of the way.