Goody Ouchless Gentle Headbands

Goody Ouchless Gentle Headbands: Comfort fit Assorted neutral colors

Are these super tight on the head? Or are they more light and stretchy?
Does anyone know if these stay on your head or if they slip off?
Did anyone else have a hard time getting them to stay on their head?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Gentle Headbands!
Houston , Tx
I was expecting more from these headbands. They don't stay in place and always slide down. What's the point?
Elkhart , IN
These headbands are alright but they slip off of my head which is annoying so I just end up taking it off.
Chesterton, IN
Good quality for an okay price! I think that the ouch less works best, and I'm a fan of the number offered.
Milwaukee, WI
These are nice because they don't hurt your head like most headbands. however, they don't stay on my head!
These headbands really stay put on your hair. They do not tug or pull at the little baby hairs either!
Love them ! Best headbands ever. They last a long time and take forever to eventually ware never break!
Virginia Beach
Every time I would use these, they would slip out all the time or fall off. I don't recommend these.
Dubuque, IA
This headbands NEVER stay put, stretch out too easily, and just look bad after a use or two.
Sioux City, IA
These are a great product! especially when you want the lazy hair but looks good look
Love these! They work great for everyday wear.I use and stay in place pretty well.