Goody Ouchless Gentle Headbands

Goody Ouchless Gentle Headbands: Comfort fit Assorted neutral colors

Are these super tight on the head? Or are they more light and stretchy?
Does anyone know if these stay on your head or if they slip off?
Did anyone else have a hard time getting them to stay on their head?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Gentle Headbands!
Baton Rouge, LA
These headbands work pretty well for keeping your hair out of your face and eyes at the gym. I do have problems with them slipping off when running though.
Monument , CO
I love these hair band for exercising. They have these little bumps on them, so they do not slide out of your hair when you are #gettingyourworkouton.
Nicholasville, KY
1,961 reviews
I use these headbands to hold my hair back when putting my makeup on. They don't crease my hair or pull it out since they don't have the metal pieces.
MIDDLETOWN, OH
These are cute but they have zero hold power. They just roll off of my head. I use them when I was my face or am applying make up but that's about it.
These are ok headbands. They seem to stretch out after a couple of wears. You can use the stretchec out ones as a hair tie instead it works better
Waco, TX
I guess you get what you paid for cause these don't stay put. I eventually just used them as pony tail holders and give my self a high pony.
I love these headbands. They stay put all day and are super comfortable. They come in nice neutral colors so they go with anything!
I'd love to use these , but they constantly slip back on my head rendering themselves useless. I've even tried pinning them in place.
These do not stay in my hair. They work well for my daughter's hair as well as various household projects that need elastic bands.
Florida City, FL
These are great for my Natural ladies. They go on easy and stay put. They are perfect for high buns, wash and go's or afro puffs