Goody Ouchless Gentle Headbands

Goody Ouchless Gentle Headbands: Comfort fit Assorted neutral colors

Are these super tight on the head? Or are they more light and stretchy?
Does anyone know if these stay on your head or if they slip off?
Did anyone else have a hard time getting them to stay on their head?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Gentle Headbands!
Caldwell, ID
I like these headbands for a lazy hair day, I do have to take it out and put it back in several times a day, but they aren't too tight and don't give me a headache.
I used these a lot for basketball games. I have have fine silky hair and combing that with the sweat from the game or working out made it difficult to keep the headband in my hair. Also they stretched out sort of quickly.
Amherst, NY
These head bands are great! They never wear out and always do the job! When your in a hurry and don't wanna do your hair just throw them on and you'll look great!
Upper Sandsky, OH
Hate these, they done hold still on my head even for a minute. I have a small head and they feel like they are fine and then before I know it they are slipping back and making me look like a complete dork.
Rio Rancho , NM
I don't like these head bands they hurt my head as though it is being squeezed. Less than half way during the day I have to take it off but then it leaves a dent in my hair which looks ridiculous
New Orleans, LA
I bought these to use when I'm working out, especially while running. I find that as you get sweaty they push back on your head and they don't hold your hair well. The one thing they do work well for is holding my hair back while hiking.
Belleville, IL
I bought these to help keep my bangs out of my face when I am working out. They always seem to roll off of my head and the only way to get them to stay is with a bobby pin. That being said, when they DO stay put they are pretty great.
Chambersburg, PA
These are my go to headbands. They stay put on my head without being too tight. They haven't lost their shape on me yet after wearing many times. Love them!
Laura, IL
I don't like these, they slide off. I'm not sure if my head is too small or my hair is too soft/fine, but they slide up my head and that's before I work out.
Harrisburg , PA
I love these headbands for when I workout they are comfy and don't slip from my head they stay put and I love that because I don't have to keep fixing them