Hair CareHair AccessoriesPonytail HoldersGoody
Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders

Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders

The Gentle Hair Holder Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders make every hair style unique and easy to do. The gentle grip of these holders does not put pressure. They keep you comfortable all day long. These ponytail holders can keep your hair up and out of your way. Any style is hassle free with these ponytail holders. They are important hair accessories which you won't be able to do without. These holders glide on the surface of the hair with no effort. Comes with the right grip on hair Unique ponytail holders Easy to use Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders are the right hair accessory. Keeping your hair out of the way is easy with these elastic ponytail holders. Tie your hair and then untie in a hassle free manner. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders help you style your hair. These are metal less holders so won't damage your hair too. Get Started: Style as usual and use Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders to support and hold your hairstyle.

Esses elásticos são bom pra rabo de cavalo
I have really thick hair and was wondering if these snap? I haven't had much luck with elastic bands have to use a head band
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
I used these all the time when I had long hair and never had an issue with them tangling in my hair and having to yank them out.
Elizabeth F.
Christiana, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
With my thick hair it’s hair to find ponytail holders that will actually work and not immediately snap. I love that they don’t have any metal parts on them so my hair doesn’t get stuck on it when I take it down. I’ve learned to stock up on them since my little sister always seems to “forget” to grab one before she leaves the house.
Kat J.
2,109 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
These hair ties used to be my favorite, but I’ve since upgraded.... While these Ouchless elastics start out durable and handy, they don’t last very long. The lack of a metal piece makes these a breeze to use, they never get caught in your hair or pull at your ponytail. The problem is, because of this feature, they can break fairly easily. And just like almost every other scrunchie on the market, they do eventually stretch out beyond repair. These served their purpose in my life for quite some time, but now I use Invisibobble Original Pink Heroes and I’ve never looked back.
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
LOVE these! I have been using them since they came out. It is a lot easier in you hair than a lot of other products. I have never had them rip my hair out. Another bonus is that they are inexpensive!!!
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
I like these for less hair damage. They don’t hurt my head when I have my hair up all day. They are basic for everyday use.
Jordan W.
Winchester, VA
An essential, without a shadow of a doubt. I choose Goody because they don’t seem to snap as often as other brands. They also don’t have a weird seam with scratchy, stabbing hot glue like some other brands. They’re truly ouchless, as advertised. As an added bonus, they fit nicely on my wrist when I’m ready to take my hair down. I’ll purchase these as long as I have hair!
Jeana K.
Knoxville, TN
 are a must have in our house.  They work great for hair styles that require an elastic and they do not pull your hair out.  They also hold up well to normal wear.  I have medium to thick hair and find these comfortable for all day wear.  I try to pick these up when I find them on sale or at discount stores as I stash them in my purse, make-up bag and car so that I have one when needed.
Tina P.
Honaker, VA
I love these and they don't rip my hair out. I like the give in them and I don't get that funny looking crease in the back of my head like I did from other pony tail holders.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
💯FOLLOW for a FOLLOW💯 I’ve used these ponytail elastics for so many years. They’re perfect for my curly hair. They have a nice hold and stretch very easily. Crucial part of these elastics is that there’s no metal. Therefore my hair doesn’t snag or tangle when I pull off my hair. No hair loss because of this Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count
Dawne S.
Denton, TX
I found these to not last long before snapping. No matter what color or type I get, I really only get 3 or 4 wears out of them before they break.