Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders uploaded by Evelin G.Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders uploaded by Jessica R.

BY GOODY #20 in Hair Ties & Clips

The Gentle Hair Holder Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders make every hair style unique and easy to do. The gentle grip of these holders does not put pressure. They keep you comfortable all day long. These ponytail holders can keep your hair up and out of your way. Any style is hassle free with these ponytail holders. They are important hair accessories which you won't be able to do without. These holders glide on the surface of the hair with no effort. Comes with the right grip on hair Unique ponytail holders Easy to use Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders are the right hair accessory. Keeping your hair out of the way is easy with these elastic ponytail holders. Tie your hair and then untie in a hassle free manner. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders help you style your hair. These are metal less holders so won't damage your hair too. Get Started: Style as usual and use Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastic Ponytail Holders to support and hold your hairstyle. see more...

• I have really thick hair and was wondering if these snap?...3 Answers
Brittney S.
These are the only hair ties that work with my super thick hair. I used to go every day with breaking hair ties before I was introduced to this style and brand. I would definitely recommend and they are very inexpensive!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I am currently using one of these! It takes some time to stretch them out so they don’t pull my hair so hard that I get a headache. They do last a long time even stretched out. I have never had one of these break on me. I have long thick hair. So when I put it in a bun I usually have to use two but with these I only need one!
Tamara F.
I’ve been using these ponytail holders for months. My hair is thick and curly, yet these work. I just need to keep the connecting part outside if that makes sense. Purchased from Walmart, Target, and even Walgreens. Definitely recommend. They are easily to hide as well.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Emily M.
Gillett, WI
These are the only pony tail holders that I will ever use. They last longer than other brands and even when they start stretching they still work like new, no elastic rubbing. I use them most every day for work. I recommend them!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I buy these all the time because I am constantly losing them. I have thick hair so I love that these don't break easily. They are super affordable and the only brand and kind of hair tie that I purchase.
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Love these hair ties. They don’t rip your hair and it when you try taking them out, they’re strong, durable and long lasting. They don’t snap easily. Very effective. I 10/10 would recommend.
Courtney H.
Roanoke, VA
I love these because they are great for thick hair. They don't have metal so they are less damaging. I pick mine up at a local Wal-Mart and I always have mine on my wrist in case I need it. I am very satisfied with this product. Smaller and skinnier ones would be great as well.
Rachel G.
I've been using these ponytails for years! I absolutely love them! Not only are they affordable, but they're durable as well! I have pretty thick hair and the ponytail is able to take all my hair as well as catch those little annoying hairs that tend to always get in the way. Overall, I love this product and will continue to buy them :)
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I have used these for years and years and after only trying other hair ties a couple of times I always come back to these. They hold my thin and fine back perfectly and don’t get tangled. I keep a couple on my wrist at all times for the days I just can’t take my hair in my face. These have never let me down!
Karina P.
Portland, OR
I have really thick hair and was wondering if these snap? I haven't had much luck with elastic bands have to use a head band