BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless Flex Pressure-Free Headband.
Comfort guarantee 100%.
No-squeeze tips.
Bend me. see more...

Amber C.
Hendersonville, TN
These headbands are okay. They are plain and simple. I really prefer to buy cute ones. I didn't think the curved ends made much difference in comfort. I probably won't purchase them again. --medium length, thick hair.
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
these are a very simple looking headband, my older daughter uses them for school , they do hold up in her hair during recess, they are affordable, the only downside is they arent very pretty, i feel like if they came out with better designs i would purchase them more often
Christine B.
Fremont, OH
These headbands are advertised to be pressure free although they are just as annoying as most plastic headbands. The end bend as if that will stop the headband from hurting, but the hard plastic portion of the headband still digs in to the side of your head.
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the only headbands I purchase! They are great for daily wear as well as going to the gym! It's the first headband I can wear for long periods without getting a headache! They are also helping me with that awkward growing my hair out stage!
Marilyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get a headache from using headbands so I had to try these. I was pleasantly surprised for sure. Held my hair in place without the unpleasant side effects.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the only ones that don't hurt me and they stay in place! My daughter stole my black one so I had to buy another set.
Gretchen H.
Monroe, MI
They can say it don't tangle in your hair, they lie! Every time I use them I have a huge rats nest to contend with! Don't recommend !
Zobia N.
Sacramento, CA
The side grips are horrible ! You would think they are comfortable but they are horrible , and hurt the back of your ears .
Melissa E.
Atlanta, GA
I love headbands! I really like these. They are a good price and they fit great to my head and don't fall off.
Shanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these headbands because they don't give you a headache like most of the stretchy bands do.