BY GOODY

Dress up your look from the gym to the office with Goody's cute, yet comfortable headwraps. Goody Ouchless hair wraps are a great way to gently pull hair back without snagging or pulling hair. see more...

Ally S.
These work alright for keeping the hair out of my face when I wash it, but other than that, these aren't really very good. There's no rubber strip to keep them from sliding off of your hair, so you'd have to use a lot of bobby pins. This isn't a bad option for me since I have darker hair but could potentially look funny with someone who has lighter hair
Stacy N.
Without a rubber inside these won't stay on my head for long. In fact none of them do really. I wear them with pony tails and within half hour it's hanging on my pony tail. Shame I really like these because you can mix and match colors. I will probably keep buying them though?
lea w.
winston salem, NC
These are a must have for some one with naturally curly hair. i use them for a small head band to support my puff and on those days when my hair is misbehaving and in a pony tail it goes.......
Asyia C.
This product is a bang for your buck! You get a great quality of a head band it has this cilcone material bordering the head band so it doesn't squeeze your head. The head bands stay on all day and you rarely have to adjust it.
Alejandra B.
no me gustan mi cabello es liso y tiende a caerese de echo a deslisarse por el y son malos siepre mee distraigo a causa de estos ya que cuando me peino deven de estar a la altura y es de echo bastante incomodo pero si a otras personas les gusta es su derecho
Taisha M.
Schenectady, NY
The only brand and style of hair ties that I can use. I double them up for stability and can wrap four to five times without it being too tight still.
Analise J.
My hair is super thick, so I double these up and use them as hair ties. They last a long time and are cheap so I can stock up on many colors!
jessica m.
I love these but can never get them to stay on my head. My hair is thin but I think it's more of my shape than due to my hair.
Kristin G.
Love these! They work great... Don't slip like many others do. Also they don't grab and rip out my hair!!
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Goody Ouchless Flat Narrow Hairwraps for Thin Hair I love this hair wraps I use it mostly for workout out keeps my hair out if my face in process of using for summer as well Workings great must try of haven't
Jillian H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Do these really stay in? I've tried everything and nothing seems to stay in my hair.
Stephany V.
So love the look these have on other people even my daughter but i can never get them to stay out in my thin hair they always seem to slip back.... any tips?