Goody Ouchless Finishing Brush uploaded by Micaela G.

BY GOODY

Goody Ouchless Finishing Brush: Tangle-free inner cushion Comfort flex bristles for tangle-free styling Comfort gel grip Model #03545 see more...

• I have thick, fine, straight hair that falls well past my...2 Answers
  • What is the purpose of it? to not hurt when your brush?2 Answers
  • Is the brush really ouchless? 2 Answers
Goody Ouchless Finishing Brush
  • "My son has long hair and hates having it brushed, the ouchless brush has made brushing his hair easier, but he actually lets us brush it now!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have super thick hair and have broken several brushes off in it but this handle held up." in 1 review
  • "I love all goody products that I have ever used from ouch less hairelastics that don't damage your hair and clips that stay and Bruce's and combs to get rid of the knots" in 1 review
  • "This is a great product,it doesn't hurt to brush out hair and makes hair soft and smooth" in 1 review
  • "I have very thin, fine hair and this doesn't tug or get stuck at all." in 1 review
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
This is my favorite hair brush! I have always struggled with brushing my hair because it hurts so bad! This is the first and I my brush that gets through tangles which and painless ! I have purchased many and even given them as gifts ! Thank you!
Keyonna E.
Bates City, MO
This is my favorite brush of all time!! Since I have curly hair, I only brush my hair in the shower. While brushing my hair with other brushes the bristles usually get ripped out & lost in my hair. I've never had that happen with this brush. I've been using the same brush for 6+ years & it's still holding up!
Kirstin C.
I used this brush years ago and I do like the way the brush looks, it has a very cool design to it which is different from other brushes, but it didn't work very well for me to get my tangles out. I didn't realize this was a "finishing" brush, but that makes sense because it would work after using a comb.
Naomi L.
Charleston
Best brush for fine/thin hair!  I have been using this for years and it has help me to cut down on breaking and split ends as my hair is baby fine.  I wish they made a travel size!  Thank you for such a great product - love the color too.  Lifetime user here!
Michelle D.
I like the fact that the handle is slightly cushioned so it won't slip out of my hands to easily after I've applied product to my hair. So far I like it when I'm doing some detangling.
Nicole P.
Oshkosh, WI
I use ouchless brushes on my 7 year old with wild curly hair. It makes it less of a struggle. I also enjoy these brushes for my hair as it gets longer. For some odd reason my mane is full of snarls the longer it gets. These brushes last awhile as well. Good quality and fairly cheap.
Aly M.
Queen Anne, MD
A good flat brush for the price. It seems to work well on med to thick hair. Down side is if it does get a tangle it tends to loose a little bristle piece. Good brush for every day use, but not after the hair has lots of product or has been teased or worked with alot.
Lindsay J.
These brushes that Goodys puts out always work best with my hair. These can help work out a rough tangle or make your smooth hair flawless after a light sprinkle when rainy outside. I like having one of these in my bag and one in the car.
Brittney L. J.
Effingham, IL
I love this brush. My mom recommend it to me because of how many knots I got in my hair and I have been hooked ever since. They are super easy to clean out and they last a long time. You will definitely get your moneys worth on this!
Catherine K.
Austin, TX
Love love love! I have long hair and it gets tangled all the time! I bought this brush because of it and I have to say it deffinatly hurts a lot less when brushing out those stubborn knots! :)
KyLee M.
Blossburg, PA
What makes this brush so different than the rest?
Carly R.
Chicago, Illinois
I have thick, fine, straight hair that falls well past my shoulders and I often get tangles. Would this brush be a good alternative to the wide tooth combs I've been using? I hate ripping hair out!
Joanne H.
What hair type is this brush for?
Juliana G.
Blue Bell, PA
Is the brush really ouchless?
Halle  C.
What is the purpose of it? to not hurt when your brush?