Goody Ouchless Finishing Brush

Goody Ouchless Finishing Brush: Tangle-free inner cushion Comfort flex bristles for tangle-free styling Comfort gel grip Model #03545

I have thick, fine, straight hair that falls well past my shoulders and I often get tangles. Would this brush be a good alternative to the wide tooth combs I've been using? I hate ripping hair out!
What is the purpose of it? to not hurt when your brush?
Is the brush really ouchless?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Finishing Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My son has long hair and hates having it brushed, the ouchless brush has made brushing his hair easier, but he actually lets us brush it now!in reviews
This is a great product,it doesn't hurt to brush out hair and makes hair soft and smoothin reviews
I love all goody products that I have ever used from ouch less hairelastics that don't damage your hair and clips that stay and Bruce's and combs to get rid of the knotsin reviews
I have very thin, fine hair and this doesn't tug or get stuck at all.in reviews
I have super thick hair and have broken several brushes off in it but this handle held up.in reviews
Denise G.
Good brush that does not pull or tug on my hair . It last a long time with out anything breaking . The price is good . I would recommend this product.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
My thick fluffy hair can get knotted really easy. This makes brushing my hair almost painless and much faster.
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
Goody Ouchless Finishing Brush uploaded by summer C.
I've had this brush for a long time and I absolutely love it. I have very long and thick hair and this brush does a wonderful job in getting all the tangles out without hurting. I would definitely recommend this brush because it does such a great job
Mary O.
St Petersburg, FL
This hairbrush is excellent at going through my hair and removing the worst tangles. The worst part about this hairbrush is that some of the bristles pull out after extraordinary tangles are removed.
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
This is a pretty decent brush. It definitely gets the job done. It's gentle on my hair, which is just past shoulder length. It doesn't tug on tangles and is easy and smooth going through my hair. It leaves it feeling silky smooth. It was a good value for the price, too. Is recommend this brush to others.
Brittney L. J.
Effingham, IL
I love this brush. My mom recommend it to me because of how many knots I got in my hair and I have been hooked ever since. They are super easy to clean out and they last a long time. You will definitely get your moneys worth on this!
Madalin G.
Glencoe, AL
I absolutely love the Goody Ouchless Brushes. This brush is amazing and helps getting all of my tangles out. My hair tends to knot up easily but this brush gets them out in no time. I definitely recommend the Goody Ouchless Brush.
Millison F.
Martinsburg, WV
I love this brush. It doesn’t hurt my head when I use it, plus it wasn’t too expensive
Whisper G.
Albany
Love how it doesn’t pull on your hair! Totally recommend this product! So awesome 👏🏽 !
Jessica I.
Trinidad Co
This is the only brush i like . I even got my mom an DC kids hooked on the ouch less hair brush. I used to hate brushing my hair when i was younger cuz ever brush i used pulled my hair out .. the oucless brush is just that it doent mind tangles at all just glides right thro