Goody Ouchless Elastics Gentle St. Croix Color - 27 CT uploaded by Aracelie V.

BY GOODY #46 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® St. Croix Color Gentle Elastics.
27 Gentle Elastics.
Storage Ring.
Metal-Free Design.
No Metal. see more...

Goody Ouchless Elastics Gentle St. Croix Color - 27 CT
  • "Wait what more can you say about the Goody hair care line which i been using over 30 years as a baby my mom use in my hair from combs to brushes and hair ties which i love multi - color ties works great i can do my hair in pony while im working out or going for bike ride love it there strong dont break easy like most i recommend this product #LoveAtFirstSwipe" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very long, thick hair...below my waist and Goody brand hair bands are the only brand I buy...Now that they've added the rings it's easier to keep track of them." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Eugene, OR
Love that they are flat and go around my wrist easy. Price is very affordable as well as holds your hair tight with out slipping and minimized damage to your hair. I would highly recommend and love the fun colors
Megan M.
These offer a great variety of the standard hair tie design with a helpful ring! I love putting all of these hair ties in the ring and keeping them secured with all of my styling tools so they’re not just loose in the drawer. The hair ties are sturdy and cute and last a long time!
Olivia B.
I'm not gonna lie. I purchased this because of the cool little ring it came with. And let me tell you that little ring is a life saver. I usually go through a pack of ponytail holders in about 2 weeks due to cheer and my habit to lay things around everywhere. Since this I have kept up with this whole pack of ponytails for 3 months! Theses holders are also very durable and fun colored.
REBECCA C.
I have very long, thick hair...below my waist and Goody brand hair bands are the only brand I buy...Now that they've added the rings it's easier to keep track of them. These work great for putting my hair up in a ponytail before work...or for working outside...they're great for any kind of activity. The don't slip and they NEVER break your hair which is very important. I highly recommend them for anyone with thick hair that won't stay up with any other brand...switch to Goody you won't be disappointed.
Michaela S.
I have medium length hair, that's very fine. Goody's outlets hairless are gentle and don't cause me any pain! They are great for ponytails! Never slip or break hair which is great. I only buy Goody because I've bought different brands in the past and had issues, such as they don't last, or pull my hair, etc. These are the way to go!
Jamie W.
I hate these kind of hair ties.. Always pulls out couple strand of my hair or the hair ties themselves break easily or stretch extra big. I would see couple strands of my hair twill around the hair tie itself. I have long hair and thick. This never holds up my hair very well.. wish this worked out for me..
Nikki  N.
You may ask what is the difference between Goody hair ties and less expensive brands? Here is the answer, they are thicker and have better elastic so they hold more hair and won't brake. They are also gentle on the hair so they won't cause your hair to frey or damage!
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
The best product for hair ties out there! They are long lasting and secure your hair without ripping it out/breaking or damaging it. I wear one on my wrist like a bracelet to always have one available having the color options make sure it will go with every look.
Rachel S.
Fraser, MI
I absolutely love these hair ties! I will not buy any other product, this one is by far the best. I have thick, curly-ish hair, and they always hold it better than any other brand. After awhile they will stretch out, but they still last for a long time.
Kristie K.
Love these, they keep my hair in place. They do stretch out some, but I expect that from any hair tie. I love the fact that it doesn't have the metal bar in the tie. Never understood the reason for those. I love buying all of the colorful ones :)
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do these break easily? Lifespan?
Kaitlyn D.
Sykesville
I was wondering where can I get this at? I’m trying to look for this
angela o.
Milton, MA
Goody is by far the best hands down. I have VERY thick hair and I can ONLY use these
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
Are these good for super thick hair? do they break easily? how easily do they get tangled?
Claudia F.
Por que todo el tiempo las ligas no estiran tanto?