Goody Ouchless Elastic Pony Tail Holders - 45 Pack - Colors Vary + FREE SHIPPING!! uploaded by Krystalynn P.Goody Ouchless Elastic Pony Tail Holders - 45 Pack - Colors Vary + FREE SHIPPING!! uploaded by Megan M.

BY NONE

1 Pack of 45 Elastic Ponytail Holders Get a classic, clean look instantly with Goody Ouchless ponytail holders. The stretchy bands come in assorted colors and designs and use an "ouchless" elastic design to minimize hair strand stress. Colors vary and... see more...

Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
These are my favorite hair ties of all time. They hold my hair great and they do not pull it either. I have used these for a very long time. I always use the black tan white and black ones because they are basic colors. I would definitely recommend.
Allison G.
Maplesville, AL
I always buy Goodies hair bands. They don't slip out of my hair and hold my ponytail all day. I use the blonde ones so they aren't as noticeable in my hair. I usually have one on my wrist at all times. I have purchased several sleeves of these and would recommend them to anyone looking for a durable hair band!
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
Thanks , this product is a great one. Doesn't snag or pull my hair and it's very cost efficient as well. I would recommend.