BY GOODY

Goody Ouchless Elastic Headbands: Stylish neon palette Featuring tribal weave headwraps Gentle and comfortable hold No metal see more...

Alejandra J.
Kansas city kansas
I like these headbands because they are comfortable and great to wear. I like wearing these when I want to throw my hear into a bun. Its better with these headband instead of a normal hair tie. Because I have really thick hair and a regular hair tie wont help. This is the best way to tie it up.
Elizabeth C.
Riverside, CA
Really like this product I buy it for my daughter to keep her hair out of her eyes , the ouch less product is nice because it doesn't pull her hair and all the colors they come in are extra, I bought it at target, it wasn't to expensive , would definitely recommend to everyone
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
Not only are these cute, but they are also very comfortable! I have a lot of problems finding elastic headbands that don't hurt or squeeze too tight, these fit just perfectly, and are useful for pretty much any occasion. Highly recommend!
fetchi
Douglasville
Stylish and useful? Yes, they are. With so many colors to choose from and it's gentle wear on children and adults alike, these ouch less elastic are a must have for on the road and on the go!
Melissa S.
I use these for running since I get crazy hair from the humidity here, they don't get stuck in my hair.
Bea M.
Manila, Philippines
This would be great for those who have less volume in their hair. But this is a lost cause for those who have such thick hair like myself.