BY GOODY

Goody Ouchless Designer Series Elastics: Wardrobed specialty pack with sparkle and shine Featuring elastics and a ribbon elastic see more...

Goody Ouchless Designer Series Elastics
  • "These hair ties are pretty good I like how they are ouch less but the thing I don't like about it is they don't last cause I have thick thick hair." in 3 reviews
  • "They are the only hair tie that I like to buy, they are definitely ouch-less and pull out the least amount of hair. " in 1 review
  • "My daughter has curly, long hair and these work wonders without snagging in her hair." in 1 review
Jenna E.
Los Angeles, CA
One the list of things is hate hair ties would always be number 1. Although I love getting my hair out of my face, hair ties have always been my worst enemy. Because I have such fine brittle hair they would hold my hair together so tight that it would not only be very painful but rip parts of my hair out. When I got a looser hair tie it didn't seem to do the job of holding my very thin hair together for it was too loose. But these hair ties changed my perception on all other hair ties. Not only did they not pull my hair too much, they were amazingly comfortable. These have restored my faith in hair ties! A MUST BUY!! ( They were also really cute and could double up as casual bracelets. Major bonus!!)
Felicity H.
Orange Park, FL
I have such thick curly frizzy hair and tried these bands with rubber through the normal cloth. it tended to grip my hair and pull it more but my sister with strait hair says they work good for her so I think it works better with smooth hair but it was definitely not for me. I'm a scruncci girl all the way! pictured is my hair type.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
These are the only hair ties that I use. Goody consistently produces great products at very reasonable prices where if you happen to lose one it's no big deal. Even my nephew uses goody elastics on his hair! There are no tears when putting it in a toddlers hair or when taking it out.
Kylie L.
Hughson, CA
It's hard for me to find a hair tie that is strong enough to hold my thick hair that does not have a metal piece in it. I was thrilled to stumble upon Goody Ouchless! I am able to stretch them without them breaking but twist them in tight enough to keep a firm hold on my hair! They are great for kids and adults, as well as all types of hair types!
Samiah C.
Clifton, NJ
I normally use any hair tie that is labeled as "ouch less" but this has been the most reliable. It doesn't snap apart where the glue holds the ends together, unlike other brands. I'm super active and have very silly hair that slips out of any hair tie/scrunchie/band anything. This hair tie can keep my hair in place.
Stephanie S.
Palo Alto, CA
This is probably the only brand I use! There's a few color selections for different preferences and hair colors. However sometimes the hair ties are really tight even if you try to wear them out. Overall, it keeps your hair staying put and holds the heaviest and lightest hair types!
Nancy S.
plano
I love goody ouchless designer series of elastics. i love the support they give my hair. and i love all the different colors of elastics they. you could switch it up, have you hair ties match your outfit.
Arbella R.
I love the Goody ouchless hair ties. They're my absolute favorite. However, these designer ones are a little annoying. The beads don't really make that much difference when they're tied in your hair, and your hair kind of gets caught in them. I much prefer the original ones.
Meg E. F.
It's great that metal isn't used. My hair is thick and I find that they don't hold up well for exercise. My hair gets loose after a few jumps even when k double up.

For regular day wear though they are great. Plus side is they never get caught in your hair.

However, after a few weeks they stretch out and lose their appeal.
Puja P.
Indianapolis, IN
These hair ties are good but they wear out quickly. After few uses, it stretches and loosens out. Although that may be because I have thick hair. But if you have fine or thin hair I think it would be a great lasting product.