Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush uploaded by Morgan L.

BY GOODY #58 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Trust Goody® Ouchless® brushes to keep your hair looking healthy and more beautiful! Based on laboratory testing, Goody’s new line of Ouchless brushes reduces your hair breakage by 55%*. Goody’s exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles combine strength with flexibility to move through your hair effortlessly, gently removing tangles without snagging or breaking strands. In fact, 78% of users have experienced less hair fall with new Goody Ouchless brushes, when compared to their normal brush.**

Product Features:
• 55% less hair breakage*
• Exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles are strong enough to work through knotted hair but gentle enough to detangle without breaking strands
• Users saw less hair fall when compared to their typical brush**
• Flexible cushion pad for comfortable, gentle detangling without snagging
• Ergonomic handle is shaped to feel good in your hand
• Ball-tipped bristles are designed to be extra-gentle on your scalp

*Based on laboratory testing, the Goody Ouchless brush reduced hair breakage by 55% when compared to the leading brush: IRI year end 2014/Nielsen year end 2014.
**Based upon user testing when comparing the Ouchless brush to each of the users’ typical brush.

• Does this brush work well for thick hair?1 Answers
  • My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this bru...2 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this specific brush?7 Answers
Kaitlynn V.
Canada
I love this brush so much. Whether my hair is wet or dry, this brush makes brushing hassle-free. I've had no more frustrating situations where my comb can't seem to get this knot, or where a brush is ripping through all my hair: this brush solves both of those things.
Jennie M.
I love this brush! It works fantastic to get through tangles without the ouch factor. It really is OUCHLESS 😀
Rayza C.
New York
I have never heard about it, I have a curly hair and I never brunch my hair when is dry, so basically I just wash it in shower time. This brand ❤️ is the only that untangle my hair, let it smooth without pain and also let my hair beutiful when I straight it .
layan y.
ajman
I love this hair brush when I have wet hair and want to add volume too I use this hair brush with my hair dryer and it works like a charm to give me volume and body to my hair.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I really like this brush. I have long, thick hair, so I need a good, solid hair brush. I wait until my hair is washed, conditioned/dried before brushing and then I use this brush. The shape of the brush is good and it is sturdy. It combs through my hair with relative ease, and it's easy to clean. The bristles are strong and haven't broken yet. I would buy this again and I highly recommend this brush!
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This brush works very well with my long hair without breaking it. I've had mine for three years, and it's still in great shape. I will definitely be getting another one of these when it's time for a new one.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Good brush. Affordable and glides through my thick hair easily. Would recommend more colors for the brushes. Other than that can't say anything negative about it. Would recommend to anyone
Morgan L.
I love this brush, my daughter and I both have thin hair that gets bad tangles and it gets them out wonderfully for such an affordable brush. It's very sturdy too, no bristles have fallen out yet! The shape makes it super easy to glide through hair.
Gabrielle H.
I have very thick long hair and for the longest time this has been my go to brush to get my hair tangle free without pain. Unfortunately as my hair has gotten longer and much thicker, it's stopped working as well. It will still detangle, but it's very painful at this point and I will definitely be looking for a new brush.
Ashlyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this brush. I have very long, thick hair and it detangles it non-painfully. This is my go to brush, I actually have multiples in different places so I never have to go without it.
Jessica B.
Gresham, OR
Where do you purchase this specific brush?
Somer G.
My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get the tangles out pain-free?
Mick P.
Conway, AR
Does this brush work well for thick hair?
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
My granddaughters hair is always tangled. Will this it brush through without hurting her?
Hannah I.