Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush uploaded by Morgan L.

BY GOODY #32 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Trust Goody® Ouchless® brushes to keep your hair looking healthy and more beautiful! Based on laboratory testing, Goody’s new line of Ouchless brushes reduces your hair breakage by 55%*. Goody’s exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles combine strength with flexibility to move through your hair effortlessly, gently removing tangles without snagging or breaking strands. In fact, 78% of users have experienced less hair fall with new Goody Ouchless brushes, when compared to their normal brush.**

Product Features:
• 55% less hair breakage*
• Exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles are strong enough to work through knotted hair but gentle enough to detangle without breaking strands
• Users saw less hair fall when compared to their typical brush**
• Flexible cushion pad for comfortable, gentle detangling without snagging
• Ergonomic handle is shaped to feel good in your hand
• Ball-tipped bristles are designed to be extra-gentle on your scalp

*Based on laboratory testing, the Goody Ouchless brush reduced hair breakage by 55% when compared to the leading brush: IRI year end 2014/Nielsen year end 2014.
**Based upon user testing when comparing the Ouchless brush to each of the users’ typical brush.

• Does this brush work well for thick hair?1 Answers
  • My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get t...2 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this specific brush?7 Answers
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
I remember using this in a blue colour in my middle school days and loving it. it would detangle my hair without pulling it off my scalp. I have very long hair that gets extremely naughty easily. the cushion was for sure my favorite. it was very fun to squish around and put the indent of my hand in. I would recommend this for tweens. makes them feel independent and it is a breeze to use even fun.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Good hair brush, but not a detangler. I have curly hair and am prone to knotting and the bristles are so soft that they kinda just bend with your hair instead of help de-tangle. I haven't thrown it away, but I assume this would work better on someone with straight hair.
Marianna R.
Newark, NJ
I'm really tender headed ever since I was little that's why I hate brushing out the knots in my hair unless I washed it and conditioned it. But ever since I bought this brush, I remove the tangles way easier because it doesn't hurt at all. I have wavy/curly hair that's very thick so it's constantly getting knotted and this brush helps me brush my hair without any pain.
Lindsay B.
Lets be honest these brushes are miracles!! Since I can remember my niece always was in pain when brushing her hair no matter how much detangler or tricks we used. We were ALL very satisfied when we found the ouch-less brush.. it made pool and beach days so much easier! The handle is also very snug :)
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brush. Affordable and glides through my thick hair easily. Would recommend more colors for the brushes. Other than that can't say anything negative about it. Would recommend to anyone
Morgan L.
I love this brush, my daughter and I both have thin hair that gets bad tangles and it gets them out wonderfully for such an affordable brush. It's very sturdy too, no bristles have fallen out yet! The shape makes it super easy to glide through hair.
Gabrielle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick long hair and for the longest time this has been my go to brush to get my hair tangle free without pain. Unfortunately as my hair has gotten longer and much thicker, it's stopped working as well. It will still detangle, but it's very painful at this point and I will definitely be looking for a new brush.
Ashlyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this brush. I have very long, thick hair and it detangles it non-painfully. This is my go to brush, I actually have multiples in different places so I never have to go without it.
Nelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It definitely is ouchless and works wonders on my hair. Detangling has never been so easy.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had any issues with this brush. I've bought it a few times and it always lives up to its name. I highly recommend it.
Jessica B.
Gresham, OR
Where do you purchase this specific brush?
Somer G.
My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get the tangles out pain-free?
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
My granddaughters hair is always tangled. Will this it brush through without hurting her?
Mick P.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brush work well for thick hair?
chrissy l.
Could you use this while drying you hair? or will it make it frizzy?