Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush uploaded by Morgan L.

BY GOODY #30 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Trust Goody® Ouchless® brushes to keep your hair looking healthy and more beautiful! Based on laboratory testing, Goody’s new line of Ouchless brushes reduces your hair breakage by 55%*. Goody’s exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles combine strength with flexibility to move through your hair effortlessly, gently removing tangles without snagging or breaking strands. In fact, 78% of users have experienced less hair fall with new Goody Ouchless brushes, when compared to their normal brush.**

Product Features:
• 55% less hair breakage*
• Exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles are strong enough to work through knotted hair but gentle enough to detangle without breaking strands
• Users saw less hair fall when compared to their typical brush**
• Flexible cushion pad for comfortable, gentle detangling without snagging
• Ergonomic handle is shaped to feel good in your hand
• Ball-tipped bristles are designed to be extra-gentle on your scalp

*Based on laboratory testing, the Goody Ouchless brush reduced hair breakage by 55% when compared to the leading brush: IRI year end 2014/Nielsen year end 2014.
**Based upon user testing when comparing the Ouchless brush to each of the users’ typical brush.

• Does this brush work well for thick hair?1 Answers
  • My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this bru...2 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this specific brush?7 Answers
Kim L.
Brampton
I have fine hair and find that this brush really is ouchless! I don't feel like I'm combing through barbed wire when I wash my hair and use this brush. Getting up in the morning and getting ready for work is also pain-free!
Meghan P.
Sudbury , ON
I love this brush! My hair gets easily tangled whether it is wet or dry and the Ouchless brush gets through tangles easily and without pain! Love this brush!
Robin E.
Kirkland lake, ON
I used this brush for a little bit, its not for me but it is still a good product. untangles hair nicely , doesn't pull
Jennie M.
I love this brush! It works fantastic to get through tangles without the ouch factor. It really is OUCHLESS 😀
elizabeth w.
Bismark North Dakota
I love my hair and I would for sure use that brush and it looks like a nice bush I would love love it to get
Kaitlynn V.
Canada
I love this brush so much. Whether my hair is wet or dry, this brush makes brushing hassle-free. I've had no more frustrating situations where my comb can't seem to get this knot, or where a brush is ripping through all my hair: this brush solves both of those things.
Jessica B.
Gresham, OR
Where do you purchase this specific brush?
Somer G.
My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get the tangles out pain-free?
Mick P.
Ankeny, IA
Does this brush work well for thick hair?
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
My granddaughters hair is always tangled. Will this it brush through without hurting her?
Hannah I.