Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush uploaded by Morgan L.

BY GOODY #32 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Trust Goody® Ouchless® brushes to keep your hair looking healthy and more beautiful! Based on laboratory testing, Goody’s new line of Ouchless brushes reduces your hair breakage by 55%*. Goody’s exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles combine strength with flexibility to move through your hair effortlessly, gently removing tangles without snagging or breaking strands. In fact, 78% of users have experienced less hair fall with new Goody Ouchless brushes, when compared to their normal brush.**

Product Features:
• 55% less hair breakage*
• Exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles are strong enough to work through knotted hair but gentle enough to detangle without breaking strands
• Users saw less hair fall when compared to their typical brush**
• Flexible cushion pad for comfortable, gentle detangling without snagging
• Ergonomic handle is shaped to feel good in your hand
• Ball-tipped bristles are designed to be extra-gentle on your scalp

*Based on laboratory testing, the Goody Ouchless brush reduced hair breakage by 55% when compared to the leading brush: IRI year end 2014/Nielsen year end 2014.
**Based upon user testing when comparing the Ouchless brush to each of the users’ typical brush.

• Does this brush work well for thick hair?1 Answers
  • My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get t...2 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this specific brush?7 Answers
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush works great and detangles well. They all seem to work the same though this one is on the lower end. Great price!
Dana V.
Pleasant Grv, UT
My niece loves this! She is about 5 and has crazy curly hair. She hates brushing her hair but she loves this brush!
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
This brush is my life!!!!! I stopped brushing my hair for a while due to my tangles, but this brush does its work
Nelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It definitely is ouchless and works wonders on my hair. Detangling has never been so easy.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great staple hair brush to have! Easy to handle while brushing your hair!
Isabella G.
Valley Center, KS
Ouchless is NOT a lie. I get insane tangles, and this flew through my hair like a dream. Great brush!
layan y.
ajman
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair brush when I have wet hair and want to add volume too I use this hair brush with my hair dryer and it works like a charm to give me volume and body to my hair.
Morgan L.
I love this brush, my daughter and I both have thin hair that gets bad tangles and it gets them out wonderfully for such an affordable brush. It's very sturdy too, no bristles have fallen out yet! The shape makes it super easy to glide through hair.
Taija L.
I remember using this in a blue colour in my middle school days and loving it. it would detangle my hair without pulling it off my scalp. I have very long hair that gets extremely naughty easily. the cushion was for sure my favorite. it was very fun to squish around and put the indent of my hand in. I would recommend this for tweens. makes them feel independent and it is a breeze to use even fun.
Kim L.
Brampton
I have fine hair and find that this brush really is ouchless! I don't feel like I'm combing through barbed wire when I wash my hair and use this brush. Getting up in the morning and getting ready for work is also pain-free!
Jessica B.
Gresham, OR
Where do you purchase this specific brush?
Somer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get the tangles out pain-free?
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
My granddaughters hair is always tangled. Will this it brush through without hurting her?
Mick P.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brush work well for thick hair?
chrissy l.
Could you use this while drying you hair? or will it make it frizzy?