Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush uploaded by Morgan L.

BY GOODY #28 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Trust Goody® Ouchless® brushes to keep your hair looking healthy and more beautiful! Based on laboratory testing, Goody’s new line of Ouchless brushes reduces your hair breakage by 55%*. Goody’s exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles combine strength with flexibility to move through your hair effortlessly, gently removing tangles without snagging or breaking strands. In fact, 78% of users have experienced less hair fall with new Goody Ouchless brushes, when compared to their normal brush.**

Product Features:
• 55% less hair breakage*
• Exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles are strong enough to work through knotted hair but gentle enough to detangle without breaking strands
• Users saw less hair fall when compared to their typical brush**
• Flexible cushion pad for comfortable, gentle detangling without snagging
• Ergonomic handle is shaped to feel good in your hand
• Ball-tipped bristles are designed to be extra-gentle on your scalp

*Based on laboratory testing, the Goody Ouchless brush reduced hair breakage by 55% when compared to the leading brush: IRI year end 2014/Nielsen year end 2014.
**Based upon user testing when comparing the Ouchless brush to each of the users’ typical brush.

• Does this brush work well for thick hair?1 Answers
  • My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get t...2 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this specific brush?7 Answers
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
I love having a big brush to run through my hair when I'm actually trying to brush it (rather than style it) and this one works wonders! It is the perfect size and never tangles my hair.
Brittani W.
Evansville , IN
These are great brushes at a great price. I have super thick hair and this never tangles up my hair. I have purchased more expensive brushes but these are much better!
Beth B.
Ontario, CA
Both my daughter's love this hair brush... with their curly hair . No problems brush their hair....it amazing no more crying and fighting while doing their hair
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
I have two girls that are super picky when it comes to brushes, this is a perfect brush for kids as well as adults. It helps get tangles out and doesn't hurt.
Johndese M.
Davenport , FL
This brush works wonders I have thick long hair and sometime refuse to brush my hair because in tender headed this helps especially when my hair is straighted
🥀
Amazing brush. I have thick hair and this just brushes out my hair easily. And good quality and would recommend to anyone whether you have thick or thin hair
Heather M.
This brush is awesome! I love how it feels while gliding through my hair. My hair tangles easily but this brush does wonders getting the tangles out!
Kaylee S.
Dickson , TN
My favorite hairbrush! Great for girls with liberty our thicker hair that are more probe to get tangles. Truly an ouch less hair brush
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
I've never had any issues with this brush. I've bought it a few times and it always lives up to its name. I highly recommend it.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
This brush works great and detangles well. They all seem to work the same though this one is on the lower end. Great price!
Jessica B.
Gresham, OR
Where do you purchase this specific brush?
Somer G.
My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get the tangles out pain-free?
Mick P.
Wdm, IA
Does this brush work well for thick hair?
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
My granddaughters hair is always tangled. Will this it brush through without hurting her?
Hannah I.