Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush uploaded by Morgan L.

BY GOODY #32 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Trust Goody® Ouchless® brushes to keep your hair looking healthy and more beautiful! Based on laboratory testing, Goody’s new line of Ouchless brushes reduces your hair breakage by 55%*. Goody’s exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles combine strength with flexibility to move through your hair effortlessly, gently removing tangles without snagging or breaking strands. In fact, 78% of users have experienced less hair fall with new Goody Ouchless brushes, when compared to their normal brush.**

Product Features:
• 55% less hair breakage*
• Exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles are strong enough to work through knotted hair but gentle enough to detangle without breaking strands
• Users saw less hair fall when compared to their typical brush**
• Flexible cushion pad for comfortable, gentle detangling without snagging
• Ergonomic handle is shaped to feel good in your hand
• Ball-tipped bristles are designed to be extra-gentle on your scalp

*Based on laboratory testing, the Goody Ouchless brush reduced hair breakage by 55% when compared to the leading brush: IRI year end 2014/Nielsen year end 2014.
**Based upon user testing when comparing the Ouchless brush to each of the users’ typical brush.

• Does this brush work well for thick hair?1 Answers
  • My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get t...2 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this specific brush?7 Answers
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brush. I have long, thick hair, so I need a good, solid hair brush. I wait until my hair is washed, conditioned/dried before brushing and then I use this brush. The shape of the brush is good and it is sturdy. It combs through my hair with relative ease, and it's easy to clean. The bristles are strong and haven't broken yet. I would buy this again and I highly recommend this brush!
Marianna R.
Newark, NJ
I'm really tender headed ever since I was little that's why I hate brushing out the knots in my hair unless I washed it and conditioned it. But ever since I bought this brush, I remove the tangles way easier because it doesn't hurt at all. I have wavy/curly hair that's very thick so it's constantly getting knotted and this brush helps me brush my hair without any pain.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good hair brush, but not a detangler. I have curly hair and am prone to knotting and the bristles are so soft that they kinda just bend with your hair instead of help de-tangle. I haven't thrown it away, but I assume this would work better on someone with straight hair.
Gabrielle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick long hair and for the longest time this has been my go to brush to get my hair tangle free without pain. Unfortunately as my hair has gotten longer and much thicker, it's stopped working as well. It will still detangle, but it's very painful at this point and I will definitely be looking for a new brush.
Ashlyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this brush. I have very long, thick hair and it detangles it non-painfully. This is my go to brush, I actually have multiples in different places so I never have to go without it.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush works very well with my long hair without breaking it. I've had mine for three years, and it's still in great shape. I will definitely be getting another one of these when it's time for a new one.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brush. Affordable and glides through my thick hair easily. Would recommend more colors for the brushes. Other than that can't say anything negative about it. Would recommend to anyone
Sarah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush because it claims to be good for detangling but it is not. The bristles are made of a soft plastic that don't help take out any knots in my hair. Truthfully I do not like this brush. It is okay if you want a simple brush.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long thick hair. This brush works well at getting tangles out. It's inexpensive and easy to find at the grocery store. I have bought this product several times and really like it. It works well on wet or dry hair.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush I bought for my daughter she was always saying the brush bristles were to hard until we bought this product, she loves it, I don't have to fight with her anymore about brushing it she absolutely loves it.
Jessica B.
Gresham, OR
Where do you purchase this specific brush?
Somer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get the tangles out pain-free?
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
My granddaughters hair is always tangled. Will this it brush through without hurting her?
Mick P.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brush work well for thick hair?
chrissy l.
Could you use this while drying you hair? or will it make it frizzy?