Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush

Trust Goody® Ouchless® brushes to keep your hair looking healthy and more beautiful! Based on laboratory testing, Goody’s new line of Ouchless brushes reduces your hair breakage by 55%*. Goody’s exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles combine strength with flexibility to move through your hair effortlessly, gently removing tangles without snagging or breaking strands. In fact, 78% of users have experienced less hair fall with new Goody Ouchless brushes, when compared to their normal brush.**

Product Features:
• 55% less hair breakage*
• Exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles are strong enough to work through knotted hair but gentle enough to detangle without breaking strands
• Users saw less hair fall when compared to their typical brush**
• Flexible cushion pad for comfortable, gentle detangling without snagging
• Ergonomic handle is shaped to feel good in your hand
• Ball-tipped bristles are designed to be extra-gentle on your scalp

*Based on laboratory testing, the Goody Ouchless brush reduced hair breakage by 55% when compared to the leading brush: IRI year end 2014/Nielsen year end 2014.
**Based upon user testing when comparing the Ouchless brush to each of the users’ typical brush.

Is this brush great for brushing out wigs?
Could you use this while drying you hair? or will it make it frizzy?
Does this brush work well for thick hair?
Start your review of Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Cassandra A.
West Hatfield, MA
Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush uploaded by Cassandra A.
This is what I use and I like it, it works good for my hair. It doesn’t hurt my head the cushion brush is great makes it a little less painful. Their inexpensive brushes great for all hair type im not sure about really curly hair though.. but it’s a good brush and I would recommend it/I would buy it again.
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush uploaded by keely A.
I really like this affordable brand. They have a variety of brushes. I picked this one this time and I'm satisfied! My hair is smooth and it get the tangles out without alot of tugging. My daughter has a sensitive head so this brush helps with that as well
Taza A.
Ontario, CA
Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush uploaded by Taza A.
My daughter loves this brush. It's easy to handle, and really works out the tangles in her very curly hair. The cushion series is a perfect size for smaller hands. It's easy to clean, and the bristles do not fall out after a few weeks. I will definitely continue to purchase this brush.
Kristina B.
This is a great, affordable everyday styling brush. If you have hair that tends to tangle as your pulling it back or up, or just difficult to brush thick or wavy hair in general then this is the brush for you! I use it to detangle my ponytails throughout the day and just for general brush outs and between this brush and my detangling spray it's easy peasy.
Joanna P.
1,111 reviews
I really like this brush and the brand Goody I usually buy all my brushes from this brand unless they don’t have the style of brush I’m looking for. It detangles my hair quickly and it last long. I would definitely buy again and I recommend this brush and the brand.
Raquel B.
This is my go to brush for detangling my wet hair. I’m able to detangle with minimum breakage. The cushion is gentle against the and the coated bristles don’t damage my scalp. I’d recommend this as the best detangling tool on the market.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Good hair brush, but not a detangler. I have curly hair and am prone to knotting and the bristles are so soft that they kinda just bend with your hair instead of help de-tangle. I haven't thrown it away, but I assume this would work better on someone with straight hair.
Marianna R.
Newark, NJ
I'm really tender headed ever since I was little that's why I hate brushing out the knots in my hair unless I washed it and conditioned it. But ever since I bought this brush, I remove the tangles way easier because it doesn't hurt at all. I have wavy/curly hair that's very thick so it's constantly getting knotted and this brush helps me brush my hair without any pain.
Lindsay B.
Lets be honest these brushes are miracles!! Since I can remember my niece always was in pain when brushing her hair no matter how much detangler or tricks we used. We were ALL very satisfied when we found the ouch-less brush.. it made pool and beach days so much easier! The handle is also very snug :)
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
Works pretty good. Not sure if it’s ouchless. I think if you are using this when your hair is wet, you will feel more of a rug than if your hair is dry. But it gets the job done!