Goody® Ouchless® Cushion Brush uploaded by Morgan L.

BY GOODY #34 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Trust Goody® Ouchless® brushes to keep your hair looking healthy and more beautiful! Based on laboratory testing, Goody’s new line of Ouchless brushes reduces your hair breakage by 55%*. Goody’s exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles combine strength with flexibility to move through your hair effortlessly, gently removing tangles without snagging or breaking strands. In fact, 78% of users have experienced less hair fall with new Goody Ouchless brushes, when compared to their normal brush.**

Product Features:
• 55% less hair breakage*
• Exclusive FlexGlide™ bristles are strong enough to work through knotted hair but gentle enough to detangle without breaking strands
• Users saw less hair fall when compared to their typical brush**
• Flexible cushion pad for comfortable, gentle detangling without snagging
• Ergonomic handle is shaped to feel good in your hand
• Ball-tipped bristles are designed to be extra-gentle on your scalp

*Based on laboratory testing, the Goody Ouchless brush reduced hair breakage by 55% when compared to the leading brush: IRI year end 2014/Nielsen year end 2014.
**Based upon user testing when comparing the Ouchless brush to each of the users’ typical brush.

• Does this brush work well for thick hair?1 Answers
  • My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get t...2 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this specific brush?7 Answers
Marianna R.
Newark, NJ
I'm really tender headed ever since I was little that's why I hate brushing out the knots in my hair unless I washed it and conditioned it. But ever since I bought this brush, I remove the tangles way easier because it doesn't hurt at all. I have wavy/curly hair that's very thick so it's constantly getting knotted and this brush helps me brush my hair without any pain.
Lindsay B.
Lets be honest these brushes are miracles!! Since I can remember my niece always was in pain when brushing her hair no matter how much detangler or tricks we used. We were ALL very satisfied when we found the ouch-less brush.. it made pool and beach days so much easier! The handle is also very snug :)
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Good hair brush, but not a detangler. I have curly hair and am prone to knotting and the bristles are so soft that they kinda just bend with your hair instead of help de-tangle. I haven't thrown it away, but I assume this would work better on someone with straight hair.
Olivia d.
This tool is great. i use it right as i get out of the shower to brush through my hair and i have noticed that it runs through my hair smooth and less hair comes out than if i use any other brush. i will always recommend this tool for anyone with long hair.
taliah m.
La Verkin, UT
I bought this brush for my daughter who has an extremely sensitive head and would cry every morning when we would do her hair, this brush has ended the morning battle of doing her hair she actually likes to use this brush and brush her own hair!
Sarah O.
I bought this brush because it claims to be good for detangling but it is not. The bristles are made of a soft plastic that don't help take out any knots in my hair. Truthfully I do not like this brush. It is okay if you want a simple brush.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have long thick hair. This brush works well at getting tangles out. It's inexpensive and easy to find at the grocery store. I have bought this product several times and really like it. It works well on wet or dry hair.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
This brush I bought for my daughter she was always saying the brush bristles were to hard until we bought this product, she loves it, I don't have to fight with her anymore about brushing it she absolutely loves it.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City , OK
I have 3 girls and these are this is the only brush we use in our home. All 3 of my girls have very long hair and it gets tangled so easy. This brush makes doing their hair so much easier! This is my go to!
Heather A.
Gentle brush for all hair types!! It us even gentle enough to tackle my cousins curls. An affordable product that lasts a long time. I am a repeated buyer of this brush and will continue to buy faithfully!
Jessica B.
Gresham, OR
Where do you purchase this specific brush?
Somer G.
My hair gets really tangled after a shower. Does this brush get the tangles out pain-free?
Mick P.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brush work well for thick hair?
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
My granddaughters hair is always tangled. Will this it brush through without hurting her?
Hannah I.