BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® "Creamsicle Cupcake" Gentle Elastics 17.
New! And improved.
America's #1 elastic, now even better. see more...

• What is one thing that makes Goodys different from other ...4 Answers
Goody Ouchless Creamsicle Cupcake Gentle Elastics - 17 CT
  • "Goody hair ties do the job right and keep your hair back without pulling your hair out or damaging it." in 3 reviews
  • "However, I have very thick hair and I have to constantly redo my ponytail." in 2 reviews
  • "They last a long time (if you can find any of them after a week) and they have good colors." in 1 review
  • "I love to coordinate my hair ties with my outfits, so the variety of colors is great." in 1 review
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I love these Rubber bands! The only brand i buy! My hair is think so these rubber bands stay in my hair and always keep it tight never loose and i use these almost everyday & definitely will keep buying.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!! Wait, did I mention I like them?! haha. But seriously, there is never a day that goes by that I do not have at least one on my wrist. I like to put extras everywhere. They hold up a long time. They don't damage your hair. They are comfortable and don't have the metal piece that can snag or get hot, or other uncomfortable things like that.
Lexy B.
I have never used another brand of hair ties beyond goodys! I have a a wild mane and these have a no slip hold, while being ouchless! On occasion one will break but thats mainly user error. Great colors too. Overall, a great product that I recommend to you.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I will not use any other brand of hair ties in the world! They are amazing! The only complaint I have is I have thick hair and alot of the time I have to use more than one to get my hair in a neat pony tail.
Michelle H.
Temecula, CA
The product doesn't stretch and is truly pain free! The quality is awesome. The only complaint in that if you have thick hair, for high impact activities like running, you may need to use two hair ties. Overall though, I am very satisfied with the product and would buy again.
Jessica S.
Moore Haven , FL
I have really thick hair so these are my go to ponytails holders. There are chances that you may get a bad package I have had it happen to me. But for the most part these work awesome on sick or thin hair. Again no nasty metal pieces to deal with just the rubber band itself.
Stephanie M.
Northridge, CA
These are my favorite type of hairbands! I literally have a tan line on my wrist because I always keep one with me. I've found that each one lasts a pretty long time and doesn't really pull out any hair with it. They keep hair pulled back without pulling too hard either!
Allie K.
These are my favorite hair ties! They don't get tangled in my hair and pull it. They are really affordable, so they are perfect! I use a hair tie almost every day. I am completely satisfied with this product and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Lauren N.
Pekin, IL
I love these hair ties to death. My hair is very course with a mixture of curly and frizz. So when I'm in a hurry to get ready i can just throw my hair up knowing that i can pull it down without it get caught or even tugging. Plus these don't rip my hair out either. I love these hair ties. There is only a few other brands i use that are just as helpful as these.
tanya o.
Montrose, PA
Love these Goody ouchless hair ties. I have fine hair, they work well to keep my hair pulled back while I'm running. I love that there is no metal connector for my hair to get stuck in and pulled out. I would recommend these to everyone!
Elizabeth C.
WILMINGTON, CA
What is one thing that makes Goodys different from other brands?