Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT uploaded by tess r.

BY GOODY #5 in Hair Accessories

A Newell Rubbermaid company. Made in China. see more...

• Are these strong enough for thick hair? 1 Answers
  • Do these ponytailers come in different colors?9 Answers
  • Who has atleast one of these on their wrist right now???1 Answers
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
I really enjoy these, although they don't have the metal snap on them, they still have a band of elastic on the inside allowing you to get the fit you want. this thing shows that they are almost 7.00, but I guarantee you if you look around you can find them for 2-3.00. The metal clasp might not be there to pull your hair, but if you sleep with them in your hair, they will get tangled. That goes for any elastic band.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
These are great if you are looking for some cheap but durable hair ties. They do not pull your hair and you get so many in one package. You can't beat the price and its a great brand.
Danielle M.
cincinnati
I love these to secure a good ponytail. They don’t get tangled on my hair or pull my out. Last for awhile before my natural puff stretch’s them out. Very affordable. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Goody is always a great brand for hair products!! These are my fav hair ties as they don’t pull or yank hair and they tend to last a while before gettin stretched out (if I don’t lose it before then 🙄☺️)
jessica M.
I have a 6 year old doing her hair sometimes is like stabbing myself in the face because she hates her hair to be done her hair gets stuck in the little metal parts of a ponytails or sometimes the ponytails break and they stretch really easily but these have been doing the job and I think I will keep buying them because they don't pull your hair as much and her hair is not getting stuck in the middle so I will be purchasing these again for myself as well
Michell T.
Stamford, NY
goody ouchless no metal elastic black ponytail holders--quick easy and painless hair management. They blend in with my dark brown hair, don't pull, and rarely have hair stuck in them. These are the only ponytail holders that hold my thick but fine silky hair, but don't let the curls keep them in!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
These are by far my favorite hair rubber bands. They hold the hair nicely and don’t get tangled in the hair when taking them out. I’m sure there are probably some that works just as well but for the price I think they work great!
Marlea P.
I like these pony tails but they seem to break easily. I have hair extensions so my hair is very thick. I bought them at Walmart. I like them because they do not hurt to get out of my hair. I would recommend these to others.
Peach B.
These are always on my wrist or in my bag. They keep my hair up and I never have to worry about them falling out. I recommend to girls that need to keep there hair up. They last and work good, I could t ask for more.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Very cheap, long lasting, and they don't leave creases in my hair even after hours. I have purchases so many of these packs I can't even count how many I've lost in the years. I will always need these and this is my favorite brand.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
Do these ponytailers come in different colors?
Diana A.
Are these strong enough for thick hair?
Nikki A.
Brampton, ON
Who has atleast one of these on their wrist right now???