Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT

A Newell Rubbermaid company. Made in China.

Do these work for super thick hair or does it get tan9and snap?
Who has atleast one of these on their wrist right now???
Are these strong enough for thick hair?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT!
This are my go to ponytail holders. They have no metal or plastic clasp so they don't tangle as quickly. They are strong but still have a good stretch and they are less expensive than most other brands.
I love this product because you don't have to pull your hairs when putting on and taking off. I have a sensitive scalp and I need things that will do the job and not painful. I have a little trouble having my arms up for to long so this cuts down the process when using the bands. It also a lot of fun to do other neat hair designs other than the traditional. I like to band my hair from my bangs per hair line and keep going and taking hair and band the last and next lines together until you are at the neck line. It looks super cool and out of my face. It is so easy to put together and take out with this kind of style. There is other ideas for styling your hair with the bands on line and on U tube. U tube is more helpful these days to learn new styles and tricks. I would recommend this to women and men.
Snellville , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Never break unless I try to. My hair is not that thick unless it’s curly so 1 tie holds it pretty tight. Bought the bigger bag of these for better value. Hair ties are the most lost items in my house.
Youngstown, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very thick, waist length hair so I’ve always had a tough time finding ponytail holders that were strong enough to actually hold my hair without breaking but these from Goody are great. They don’t have that metal thing that secures the elastic together so no chance of it breaking and popping you in the wrist. They hold really well without much slipping.
Manchester, Ky
I really enjoy these, although they don't have the metal snap on them, they still have a band of elastic on the inside allowing you to get the fit you want. this thing shows that they are almost 7.00, but I guarantee you if you look around you can find them for 2-3.00. The metal clasp might not be there to pull your hair, but if you sleep with them in your hair, they will get tangled. That goes for any elastic band.
Kalama, WA
1,224 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are hands down the best hair bands to use if you need a ponytail on the go and I almost always have one on me or on my wrist! You’ll never go back to the bands with the metal clasps on them after using these, they’re truly pain free and keep your hair in place so much better. Game changer!
Stamford, NY
goody ouchless no metal elastic black ponytail holders--quick easy and painless hair management. They blend in with my dark brown hair, don't pull, and rarely have hair stuck in them. These are the only ponytail holders that hold my thick but fine silky hair, but don't let the curls keep them in!
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite hair tie ever! Love these hair ties. Very comfortable and long lasting. Simple and gentle on the hair. They do stretch out quite a bit so when I need a very tight and firm hold I use two and it does the trick. I would definitely recommend these and they are inexpensive
Paragould, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Goodys Ouchless Ponytails have been in my life since before can remember. I love the way they hold up my fine, thin hair all day long. Most ponytails fall out before hours is up but these work amazing. They do not cost mich and are worth every penny.
Purchased at: Walgreens
For a hair tie, it does the job. Being labeled “ouch-less” is an unfair that literally any hair tie company can tell you that ultimately isn’t ever true. This could be user error, but also just the fact that it’s an elastic wrapped around thousands of strands of hair in a tight knot. Does the job but nothing special. Not a ton of “lasting” quality to it.