Hair CareHair AccessoriesWig AccessoriesGoody
Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT

Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT

A Newell Rubbermaid company. Made in China.

Do these work for super thick hair or does it get tan9and snap?
Who has atleast one of these on their wrist right now???
Are these strong enough for thick hair?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT!
Rachael B.
Fishers, IN
Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT uploaded by Rachael B.
You can find these al over my house, car, work... my daughters car. We lose them than find 40 of them at once.... after we have purchased more. My daughter has very long hair and works as a waitress so her keeping her hair up is very important. I take care of babies all day.. they like to pull hair, so I keep my hair pulled up. Wf both require a quality product that doesn’t pull or damage the hair
Jenna F.
bethpage
Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT uploaded by Jenna F.
I’m 33 years old and been putting my hair back in a ponytail since I was probably 3 years old. Goody just reminds me of my childhood. I have been using these rubber bands for so long. That’s loyalty!
Carissa S.
Garden City, ID
Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT uploaded by Carissa S.
Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT uploaded by Carissa S.
My everyday go to harantee to hold back ponytail holder! You will always find one on my wrist even if I have one in my hair. (Girl code). They are durable, last a long time & hold their form. They hold my long thick hair no issues which is perfect for working in a kitchen like I do. I'm a blonde & I use the black because I feel the blonde version is too brassey looking when in ny hair & throws off a weird mix of colors. Black is cumptle & simple everyday style.
Olivia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: CVS
One of the best hair ties on the market I have been using this company for years and continues to like the new item that they come up with and will be buying again
Roxanne C.
Baltic, CT
Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT uploaded by Roxanne C.
Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT uploaded by Roxanne C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Have used them since the playground. No I won’t give you my perfectly stretched one that only took me 2 weeks to get to the perfect fit!
Christina H.
Naperville, IL
Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer Black 14 CT uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
pretty basic and functional hair ties. Good quality for the price and I always go back to these
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
Goody ouchless ponytail holders are a must have item for my makeup bag and bathroom arsenal of products. I always make sure I have one handy, whether it is in my car, in my purse or on my wrist. These last a long time without breaking!
Heather W.
Las Vegas, NV
These are always my go-to for pony tails and messy bun. Always get one or two that snap on me but I use them to the extreme. The glue they use to secure the loop is sometimes put on crappy, but they are cheap so I don’t get too butt hurt over it!
Taylor L.
Kansas City, KS
My hair is normally up in a bun or a ponytail and these always have a good hold and seem to last for quite sometime. They take forever to wear out only problem is I lose them like crazy but that’s a me problem not a them problem
Catherine S.
Bronx, NY
This is the only ponytailer product I use on my hair and my daughter. Most importantly it does not tangle into our hair and it does not cause breakage. I loveeeee this product.