BY GOODY

Best for Medium Hair Quick Release Button SnaglessStyling™ for Comfortable Volumizing Feel the Difference!™ Ceramic Block evenly distributes heat.  Quick Release Button for easy hair removal.  Vented Pattern for enhanced styling. ; see more...

Goody Ouchless Ceramic Round Brush
  • "It does not hurt when u brush stiff hair and works great to tease your hair." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend it." in 1 review
Vita k.
Richland, WA
I like this brush. It does not hurt when u brush stiff hair and works great to tease your hair.
Jennifer C.
Ada, OK
I don't use round brushes very often, but I love the ouchless line of brushes.
Ayesha I.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
This brush works great on my hair! I have curly, frizzy hair..
I like straight hair..whenever I blow dry my I use this brush.
It helps me straighten my hair easily! It is an awesome brush and lasts long! And it doesn't even hurt! Big Thumbs Up!:)
Vanessa T.
I am at a loss of where the ceramic part of the brush is... I like the bristles but I feel you are paying for a "ceramic" brush that is simply not there....
Krista M.
Annapolis Royal, NS
Found the bristles to be a little rough, I have wavy mid length hair so I did get a few tangles