Goody Ouchless Ceramic Round Brush

Best for Medium Hair Quick Release Button SnaglessStyling™ for Comfortable Volumizing Feel the Difference!™ Ceramic Block evenly distributes heat.  Quick Release Button for easy hair removal.  Vented Pattern for enhanced styling. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Ceramic Round Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I would highly recommend it.in reviews
It does not hurt when u brush stiff hair and works great to tease your hair.in reviews
Fami A.
Staten Island, NY
It’s a good brush, but I wouldn’t say it’s ouchless lol. It’s more like a regular ceramic brush, handles the heat well, but it did poke my scalp and it did smell like it was gonna burn if I directed heat on to it. So it’s ok, not better but not worse than any other.
Jenny K.
De Pere, WI
Works great on my thick naturally curly hair. Doesn’t get caught up or tangled like in other brushes- truly ouchless!
Iasha W.
Chesapeake, VA
I am a fan of Goody combs, especially there brushes. This one in particular detangles and reduces hair shed that sometimes get left behind in the brush. It's affordable, depends on were you buy yours. I would completely recommend to anyone who has thick or coarse hair. This goody brush is built to last for a while.
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
My hair is styled in a bob and this brush turns my hair turns under easily, I use it every day. #goody
Rachel V.
Sterling Hts, MI
I disagree with their “Ouchless” claim, but I have thick frizzy hair. This brush is cheaper than competitors, works well, and is a great brush to blow dry with! I recommend it for anyone with hair that can get a brush through fairly easily!
Lisa S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I recommend this brush as I have fine, straight hair, and I use this brush when I blow dry to both add volume and "round" out the ends. It has held up well and I would purchase again. The brush bristles are stiff, yet flexible.
Renee W.
Spokane, WA
Worked very well especially for the tangles in my hair.  Use as directed on the product & brush on very wet hair.  Nothing to improve in my opinion
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,321 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the best brushes that exist, I bought them years ago and I will continue to buy them for the great contribution they give me to my work, I use them to straighten my clients' hair, they are the best for salons or to use them at home, they I recommend you try it!
Patty M.
Incline Vlg, NV
Tangled my hair. Styled my hair in the usual way and it was frizzy and puffy. It did not smooth out my wavy hair. Not going to use it anymore. My thick wavy hair was no match for this brush. Left my hair looking a bit wild.
Lu P.
I love this brush! It helps with the drying and styling of my hair. The bristled never bend or break. It’s the lonely brush that works for me.

Looking for your answer?