BY GOODY

Best for Medium Hair Quick Release Button SnaglessStyling™ for Comfortable Volumizing Feel the Difference!™ Ceramic Block evenly distributes heat.  Quick Release Button for easy hair removal.  Vented Pattern for enhanced styling. ; see more...

Goody Ouchless Ceramic Round Brush
  • "It does not hurt when u brush stiff hair and works great to tease your hair." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend it." in 1 review
Lindsay J.
When I want hair that’s a little bit less straight, this brush does the trick. Goody brand items do the trick time and time again. I recommend this brush and especially this brand for hair care products.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this brush it use it to curl my bangs and I’ve brought it like 3 times and in the top there is a button to push in the bristles so you can get the hair of easily and that is so convenient I think
Janie V.
Well I really like this round brush and the neat thing about it is when you press the button on the top the bristles retract in to the brush. It's pretty cool so when I've thought my hair was getting stuck I would press that button and vwala. My hair would be out of that tangle. I also like how it drys my hair faster then other brushes I own. It lets the heat go threw faster so less heat damage to your hair.
Michelle M.
This product is definitively a good, inexpensive option for a round styling brush. It can be used to style your hair as your straightening it to add volume and lift or just when you're blow-drying your hair. The quality is as good as it can be since it's an affordable drugstore brand.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
I love the feature to push the button at the top of the brush so that the bristles retract and it stops pulling your hair. Highly recommend for those of us with unruly hair!
Suzanne H.
Davison, MI
I love this brush! The only thing I can complain about is the gel grip on the handle. If it gets messed up, it's hard to fix and feels annoying on your hand. It's easy to use and comfortable to hold otherwise.
Katina K. P.
I have really long hair, and this is great for when I blowdry my layers that are around my face. I like the fact that it's hollow with holes, so that you can dry hair faster.
Tea M.
Allen, TX
The brush lasts a long time. I like their products because they're well made. This brush is great for blow drying but also as a regular brush
Gabrielle H.
I personally love all goody hairbrushes. They work good for both thick and thin hair. I would highly recommend it.
Amya H.
Not the best out there but does its job i use this brush to straighten my hair and well it does the job .