Goody Ouchless Ceramic Round Brush

Best for Medium Hair Quick Release Button SnaglessStyling™ for Comfortable Volumizing Feel the Difference!™ Ceramic Block evenly distributes heat.  Quick Release Button for easy hair removal.  Vented Pattern for enhanced styling. ;

Is this good for like a curly blowdry?
Has anyone used this before ? Is it any good ?
Has anyone used this before ? Is it any good ?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Ceramic Round Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I would highly recommend it.in reviews
It does not hurt when u brush stiff hair and works great to tease your hair.in reviews
Fahmida A.
Staten Island, NY
It’s a good brush, but I wouldn’t say it’s ouchless lol. It’s more like a regular ceramic brush, handles the heat well, but it did poke my scalp and it did smell like it was gonna burn if I directed heat on to it. So it’s ok, not better but not worse than any other.
Angela L.
Ocala, FL
I love this hairbrush because it does not break your hair.  Some hair brushes tend to break or damage your hair, but this one does not.  I love the way it feels when you brush close to the scalp.  It is smoothing and feels so good.  I always use it after shampooing.
Jennifer C.
De Pere, WI
Works great on my thick naturally curly hair. Doesn’t get caught up or tangled like in other brushes- truly ouchless!
Candace L.
Orange, TX
I use the Goody round brush. It works good on my hair. Now it still pulls some hair out,but it does lift my root and gives volume.. I have tried other round brushes and this one work for me. I do recommend this brand of brushes. Goody has been around  a long time
Iasha W.
Chesapeake, VA
I am a fan of Goody combs, especially there brushes. This one in particular detangles and reduces hair shed that sometimes get left behind in the brush. It's affordable, depends on were you buy yours. I would completely recommend to anyone who has thick or coarse hair. This goody brush is built to last for a while.
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
My hair is styled in a bob and this brush turns my hair turns under easily, I use it every day. #goody
DiAnne D.
Ringgold
I love Goody products and have used them for years. This was my first time buying this particular brush. I have fine thin hair that tangles really easy and I also don’t want to yank any more out so I tried this. It’s pretty good But definitely not completely ouchless. I will be trying other brands to see if I can find a better one .
Suzanne A.
Erie, PA
I have had this brush for a year. I like it, it’s easy to clean , it helps get my hair dry. Affordable
Rachel V.
Sterling Hts, MI
I disagree with their “Ouchless” claim, but I have thick frizzy hair. This brush is cheaper than competitors, works well, and is a great brush to blow dry with! I recommend it for anyone with hair that can get a brush through fairly easily!
Lisa S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I recommend this brush as I have fine, straight hair, and I use this brush when I blow dry to both add volume and "round" out the ends. It has held up well and I would purchase again. The brush bristles are stiff, yet flexible.