BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® "Carnival Of Colors" Gentle Elastics 29.
New! And improved.
America's #1 elastic, now even better. see more...

• Does anyone else agree that these are a bit out of style?1 Answers
Goody Ouchless Carnival of Colors Gentle Elastics - 29 CT
  • "She has long fine hair and these are able to pull out without ripping out half of her hair along with them!" in 3 reviews
  • "Goody is the one of the few brand of hair ties that don't pull my hair out." in 2 reviews
  • "Mine would break a lot because I have thick hair so maybe if you have average to thin hair it would work better" in 2 reviews
  • "I have thick long hair and it holds my hair for the whole day which is great." in 1 review
  • "My daughter has very fine hair and she screams when I pull hair ties out." in 1 review
keren a.
crowley la
These hair ties are amazing. They are extremely easy to use and are very comfortable on my hair. My hair also never get tangled in these. I highly recommend using these hair ties.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I have thick, straight hair and these hair ties grip my hair perfectly and don't pull it. They also aren't tight on my hair or my wrist, which is where I keep them most of the time. I especially like these because they are thin and can be easily hidden, or I can let the fun colors show.
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
My only complaint is loosing hair ties!! but these are perfect for all different types of hair. My girls can use the colored to match outfits ( yes they still do that) and when I can find them I know they wont be stretched beyond use. These have held up well
Abby S.
Lenexa, KS
Great brand of hair tie. I do not particularly care for the bright colors of this specific pack but these work great. No pulling your hair out, no discomfort. I almost always purchase this type of hair ties when I am in need of some. Highly reccomment
Tiff A.
These are decent ponytail holders. They have nice stretch on them. My only complaint is that with consistent use the bands lose elasticity and/or separate where its bonded. So, I end up buying new pack each year, but for $4 that's something I can get over.
Paulette T.
Deridder, LA
I have used the bands since I was a little girl! They don't break my hair and I love being able to match colors with what I am wearing. The quality is outstanding and I replace them about once a year which is a good term for usage compared to other bands.
Beverly R.
Bell Gardens, CA
These are great because they have a firm grip on your hair without pulling it out when you undo your ponytail. I recommend these especially to those who have very fine hair like me
Kayla B.
Schuyler, VA
I have long, thick hair and they don't pull my hair out and they fit great! I don't have to worry about my hair falling down or anything when I'm playing ball, these are amazing.
Hailey A.
Goody is the one of the few brand of hair ties that don't pull my hair out. I have really fine hair so being able to not worry about it pulling is a huge bonus for me.
Brittni D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Goody ouchless are my go to hair bands. I love the extra large bands for my thick hair, however they are not sold in all stores....my only complaint.
Miranda P.
Cokato , MN
Does anyone else agree that these are a bit out of style?

back