Goody Ouchless Braided Elastics uploaded by Megan J.Goody Ouchless Braided Elastics uploaded by Amy H.

BY GOODY #55 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Ouchless is a line of gentle and comfortable accessories that are "metal free" to minimize snags and reduce breakage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
David S.
David S.
Houston , Tx
I'm always losing all my hair ties, do you lost your hair ties? it drive me crazy. This is a nice bundle pack and the elastic wont hurt your hair a ton if you twist it up tryna do them space buns that are so hard, this way you can keep trying without pulling out all your hair! great option to have :)
lori s.
lori s.
Sparta, TN
I have used these for years! great hair ties! I have never had a problem with them. one i get my hair up in one it stays there till i pull it down. great price for them too! i keep a few in my purse and car for just in case moments happen with crazy wind or a hot day and need to pull my hair up
Iretiola B.
Iretiola B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair ties are awesome, and are a go to for me. I does not have the metal thing so my hair does not snag in it. I am very satisfied with this product, I ave thick, kinky hair and this helps to hold everything in place with out snapping off. I would definitely purchase this again.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
Best hair ties ever!! My hair when it's wet it super curly and thick so it's always nice to find a good hair tie that keeps this crazyness a little together untill I can fix it the way I want it! And I would recommend to anyone that needs to find a great hair tie!
Jacquelynn G.
Jacquelynn G.
Mission, KS
My favorite hair elastics. I have very thick hair and these are the only hair ties that have NEVER broken on me. Plus my hair never gets tangled around them. A must have for keeping your locks at bay while soaking up the sun.
Monica F.
Monica F.
Del Rio, TX
Goody Ouches Braided Elastics are really nice because they do not pull on my hair and keep my hair neat in a bun or ponytail. Very affordable price will absolutely buy more if the quality keeps it up
maria c.
maria c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use these hair ties and I love them. I don't like that they break easily and you can lose them very easily. You can use them when you are doing different looks.
Jada w.
Jada w.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buy these all the time I love these and will always buy these love these singed they came out with these
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For someone that wears the hair in a ponytail all the time I love these.It's the only ones I buy.  I go through the quick I wear the same one for so long they do end up breaking.  But for the price they are really good.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
These are the only hair ties that work on my thicker hair. They stay in and don't stretch out. My only complaint is that they typically start to unravel/fray at the seam after about a month. That being said, I also typically lose them before they wear out.