BY GOODY

Don t settle for less than the best! Each goody ouchless elastic will last through 100 ponytails- that s 10x more ponytails per elastic than the leading value brand. Goody ouchless no metal elastics give you the comfort you crave and the long-lasting hold you need. see more...

Emma J.
I love these! They are reasonable prices and last me a long time. There is always a great color selection so you can find exactly what you're looking for. I have really long hair so hair a month sometimes a little less or more they break but for me that great because a lot of hair ties break on me in a day or two. This is my go to brand for hair ties!
Dee M.
These are a staple in my house. They come in a huge pack, (for those of us who are constantly losing them), nice colors, and are indeed ouch less. Perfect for ponytails and other styles.
Kerri C.
I love that there is no metal. Whoever invented these things better be rich. I don't know how much hair I lost as a child from the metal clip but I'm so glad it's gone now.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Use these all the time, it's nice to use a coated band that doesn't rip my hair out.